• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCarter

Fuck man....this Guile trailer....my god...

Pure beauty.

I was going to sleep last night thinking of all the possibilities of him in this game, and I wake up and get to witness some.

Say what you will about this game, but Capcom has done an exceptional job with the roster so far. Even more impressive is that the returninf characters feel so fresh.

Indeed. The characters, the stages and gameplay are fantastic but Capcom let the game down with some of the issues surrounding it. It's frustrating when a company has all the tools to deliver on one side but fail to do so on the other.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
At what time does CPT air? I'm asking so I can get up accordingly, it's usually daytime here when it airs.
I want to say it's something like 7pm PDT. Middle of the night in Europe, Twitch archive behind a paywall and they only upload about every 5th episode to their youtube channel, even if they have something to announce/sell. Super weird.

What is Karin originally? Are there any instances of her in her natural hair colour?

It's never been said that her hair isn't blonde naturally by any legit source. People are just using the fact that Mike and Karin are Japanese therefore it is impossible for them to have natural blonde hair as the basis for those claims. Ken officially has dyed hair.

SSReborn

The funny thing is that before the last couple weeks leading into the release of the game the marketing was really great, I don't know what happened within that span of time that caused everything to come to a screeching halt but its great to see that they are bringing back the excitement.

mbpm1

The funny thing is that before the last couple weeks leading into the release of the game the marketing was really great, I don't know what happened within that span of time that caused everything to come to a screeching halt but its great to see that they are bringing back the excitement.

Yeah, remember when Combofiend demo'd characters? It's good to see that coming back

MrCarter

True. I think with the launch and the initial first month they were simply overwhelmed with dealing with everything at once, but now they seem to be back on top of things.

HardRojo

Ditto. They did all the right things with that Guile reveal, I hope they're on the right track.
I really hope this is a sign of Capcom's commitment to turning things around. I'm sure if can happen if they're willing to invest on it.
I need to see Oro, Q and Cody back in this.

Steroyd

if you mean after moving forward/forward dashing, there's a slight workaround to that.

Do the Spiral arrow as a half-circle forward motion, instead of a qcf. It'll remove the cannon spike's priority and your desired move will come out instead of a DP.

Similar situation for Shotos.

Will have to start doing that, so many times I see an opening and BAM I'm just hopping up and down on the spot like a newb.

And it will be good practice to pull out hooligan cross-up/resets another part of my game that needs work.

And fuck Ken and his SRK's, I hope Ranking actually functions so I can have variety to my openents rather than waiting for the SRK and then smushing them in casual.

cHaotix8

The date I heard thrown around for Guile release is the 26th, but take that with a grain of salt.

Guile seems pretty strong. He's gotta have low damage/health to make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom