• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
They gave him an armband on both arms.
They changed the color of his outfit.
Edit: The stripes are his skin. Lol :p Just noticed.
Lost the earrings.

I like it. I'm still hoping he'll eventually make it into the roster one day.

Shito

Didn't we already have this discussion, like yesterday or the day before?
I swear we're going circle with this... ^^

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
that PC mod that removed them made the game look much better

I saw bustling street without npc's yesterday. Wouldn't mind if they were gone tbh.

aris mentioned how the doll behind the bison stage is like 3 feet tall taking into acount perspective

The guy outside the shop in bustling street is barely as big as the outdoor menu. The npc's on shadaloo base are unquestionably hobbits.

If there are any enterprising modders here, please replace every single background NPC with the blowjob lady from Air Force Base.

That would be interesting. I know Garrett Hawke replaced all the NPC animations on AFB with her, but I guess you want the reverse where her mesh is on everyone's default animations?

Shito

Man, Karin's st.lk is scary as shit. Long range light that's 5f startup and +3 on block? I panic super hard unless I have an invincible reversal.
Shhh, my coworker playing Karin is going to hear ya! I already have all the troubles in the world getting in with my Laura against her better footsies...
(also, I see it listed as being 4f on startup)

That would be interesting. I know Garrett Hawke replaced all the NPC animations on AFB with her, but I guess you want the reverse where her mesh is on everyone's default animations?

More like her animation is on everyone's mesh but your way works too (though less blowjobby)

Shhh, my coworker playing Karin is going to hear ya! I already have all the troubles in the world getting in with my Laura against her better footsies...
(also, I see it listed as being 4f on startup)

lol, forgive me for overestimating. I saw the frame data a while back and remembering it was something crazy, but I guess I thought 4f was too much and was mistaken.

It blows my Alex up on wakeup, hard. I already have bad reactions, so that into grab or frame trap is something I guess wrong on 9 times out of 10.

More like her animation is on everyone's mesh but your way works too (though less blowjobby)

Ask Garrett if he ever put this up for download

GKnYPuW.gif

lol%20what_zpsq5hnhel3.jpg

Pack it up boys.

Finally got a chance to sit down and play this weekend locally. Haven't played for about 2-3 weeks decided to play as Alex against a Guile main. I ended up taking most the matches besides 1 but it was a uphill battle for more than a few of them. Anyone have any good matchup knowledge on this one? I usually play Nash so I probably would have had an easy time but I love punishment.

FluxWaveZ

lol%20what_zpsq5hnhel3.jpg

Pack it up boys.

The actual article:
Previously, the Alex and Guile updates were released just a few days before the end date of their respective scheduled releases. Fans may already be comfortable with Capcom’s release dates as the Street Fighter 5 Reddit seems to be comfortable on waiting for Capcom. Do fans still care about the new character in the upcoming Street Fighter 5 update this May?

Based on the DLC character silhouette lineup teased by Capcom before, Balrog, the staple dirty boxer character, is the next one to be released, unless Capcom announces otherwise. In the other Street Fighter entries, Balrog is a famous pick for competitive settings and it’s surprising that the fans aren’t making threads in anticipation of his return in the game. Currently, their Facebook and Twitter accounts aren’t talking about the next character that much. Perhaps, fans aren’t surprised that Capcom will continue to release their monthly updates on last few days of each month.

Meanwhile, on news about Balrog, Eventhubs has long confirmed that there was a playable Balrog build in Street Fighter 5. This article was posted last January, a month before the official release of the game. Balrog may not be a buggy character once the Street Fighter 5 update this May rolls out unlike the first DLC characters where doing Alex’s V-Skill triggers a game breaking bug. Eventhubs reported. Perhaps fans may want Capcom to take their time in their releases to avoid broken updates.
So not really.

Xeteh

The actual article:

So not really.

Clickbait titles are the best.

Tomorrow is when I assume we'll find something out but having to wait this late in to the month to find anything out is fucking insane to me. It really isn't that complicated for Capcom to write a short blog post saying what the DLC character is for that month and put up a couple screenshots. The silence is fucking mindboggling.

qcf x2

Necro
necro.jpg

Name: Necro
Height: 174cm
Weight: 60kg
Blood Type: unknown
Birthday: unknown
Home Country: Russia
Favorite things: none
Dislikes: none

He comes from a poor village in northern Russia.
Third son in four siblings.
When he went in Moscow's surrounding area to work, he became involved in this secret society.
By means of a human experiment, he acquired superhuman flexibility.
And the ability to discharge electricity.
He beats his foes using combat techniques imprinted in his brain.
Hey, hey! Secret society! Isn't it terrible?!

My boy! I was hoping for a mid-metamorphosis appearance since this is before SF3 but Necro is Necro.

Remy doesn't look he can fight IRL
I can see why people hate him

Wonder if they hate Karin, Sakura, Elena, the skateboard twins (it's okay to hate those guys) and any character that doesn't look like a roider.

What do you think Ibuki's V-skill will be? Tsuijigoe?

Bless you. It will probably be her command dash or something new. It had better not be that stupid air jump move. I'm hoping her v trigger is SA3 since that was my jam.

Numb

My boy! I was hoping for a mid-metamorphosis appearance since this is before SF3 but Necro is Necro.

Wonder if they hate Karin, Sakura, Elena, the skateboard twins (it's okay to hate those guys) and any character that doesn't look like a roider.

Bless you. It will probably be her command dash or something new. It had better not be that stupid air jump move. I'm hoping her v trigger is SA3 since that was my jam.

Don't bring my girl Elena into this
Sailor outfit school girls are what you expect. Exactly that
Talk shit about the skateboard boys and get hit with the Ip man strats or watever they are doing

qcf x2

Don't bring my girl Elena into this
Sailor outfit school girls are what you expect. Exactly that
Talk shit about the skateboard boys and get hit with the Ip man strats or watever they are doing

Sakura, Elena, etc are cool... Skateboard boyz are on the shit list forever. Any characters with custom combos are on the shit list forever. Add in the fact that they both operate around using dive kicks and they are serving consecutive life sentences at getthemthefuckouttahere state penitentiary.

Man I don't do it correctly often but doing parry into powerbomb with Alex is the hypest shit ever, especially to win a round. You get away with it pretty often too, since most people hold downback in preparation for the clothesline.

Ryce

It's almost impressive how consistent Capcom is in bungling the marketing of this game. Killer Instinct characters gets teasers, awesome trailers, and full breakdowns within a reasonable timeframe. Meanwhile, there's a week left in May and we don't even know which Street Fighter character we're getting next.

BlizzKrut

Banned
Man I don't do it correctly often but doing parry into powerbomb with Alex is the hypest shit ever, especially to win a round. You get away with it pretty often too, since most people hold downback in preparation for the clothesline.

I need to start doing something more than just Parry > Backdrop (EX or into CA).

Numb

Sakura, Elena, etc are cool... Skateboard boyz are on the shit list forever. Any characters with custom combos are on the shit list forever. Add in the fact that they both operate around using dive kicks and they are serving consecutive life sentences at getthemthefuckouttahere state penitentiary.

divekick hate can be understood
i hope sakura never comes back tho

Neoxon

Necro
necro.jpg

Name: Necro
Height: 174cm
Weight: 60kg
Blood Type: unknown
Birthday: unknown
Home Country: Russia
Favorite things: none
Dislikes: none

He comes from a poor village in northern Russia.
Third son in four siblings.
When he went in Moscow's surrounding area to work, he became involved in this secret society.
By means of a human experiment, he acquired superhuman flexibility.
And the ability to discharge electricity.
He beats his foes using combat techniques imprinted in his brain.
Hey, hey! Secret society! Isn't it terrible?!
I guess the Illuminati are currently in Russia, which likely means that Helen is either another member or Kolin in disguise.

BiggNife

Hoping that SRK guy's claim of a Ibuki reveal tomorrow and release on Thursday is true

It's nuts that they haven't even said anything yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom