• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadoken

Hoping that SRK guy's claim of a Ibuki reveal tomorrow and release on Thursday is true

It's nuts that they haven't even said anything yet

I mean the reveal is most likely tomorrow , give Capcom's history of Tuesday reveals. The rest of the info is yet to be proven.

Scotia

Banned
any day now...

Time-lapse of me waiting for the May blog:

tumblr_m95omjM46e1qako9l.gif

Hoping that SRK guy's claim of a Ibuki reveal tomorrow and release on Thursday is true

It's nuts that they haven't even said anything yet

I posted his response in that thread the same day. Don't know if anyone read it.

Holy hell guys the parched-ness in here is real. I posted that after running into a Sony rep who was scouting out my local GS for a Playstation VR demo. I asked him about street fighter and he looked at me like I had three heads..

I was just trollin.

Or was I?

He could be screwing around for all we know as he doesn't have any rep as far as leaks go.

BiggNife

I posted his response in that thread the same day. Don't know if anyone read it.

He could be screwing around for all we know as he doesn't have any rep as far as leaks go.

I didn't see it, but also I haven't been in the thread often these days because between UC4 and Doom I haven't had much time for SFV.

Man, I hope it wasn't a troll. I'm more intrerested in Ibuki than Balrog.

Ran into Smug in ranked. Got bopped. He invited me to a lobby. Got bopped like 10 straight. Feels bad man.

That's cool that a big name player sent you an invite. That's still an honor whether you win or lose. You play Alex right? I wonder if it's rare Smug'll run into Alex online so he sent the invite for matchup practice.

MadGear

Either there is something terribly wrong with the servers today because I got quite a few matches where I lost connection with my opponent (40002) and/or I just don't get any LP for people ragequitting on me. Are you guys also running into this issue or is it just me?

I finally beat a good Gief with my Alex (he is causing me so much trouble) and then 40002 :/ The final powerbomb was probably too strong.

Either there is something terribly wrong with the servers today because I got quite a few matches where I lost connection with my opponent (40002) and/or I just don't get any LP for people ragequitting on me. Are you guys also running into this issue or is it just me?

I finally beat a good Gief with my Alex (he is causing me so much trouble) and then 40002 :/ The final powerbomb was probably too strong.

I was playing earlier and the online was perfectly fine for me. Was playing lobby with friends tho so idk about ranked/casual.

MadGear

I was playing earlier and the online was perfectly fine for me. Was playing lobby with friends tho so idk about ranked/casual.

Thanks, then its probably on my end or people are actually rage quitting me.

You don't get LP for people rage quitting.

Oh ... for some reason I was sure that this was part of their last update. Can't believe I made that up. Well, then I'm pretty sure people are just rage quitting me.

Xeteh

Thanks, then its probably on my end or people are actually rage quitting me.

Oh ... for some reason I was sure that this was part of their last update. Can't believe I made that up. Well, then I'm pretty sure people are just rage quitting me.

I can believe you made that up because that seems like a reasonable thing to happen to ragequitting but their "solution" is garbage and isn't stopping people from doing it.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
Aye, I'm having my monthly Fight Night party with my friends on Saturday night, I would have hoped something would have been released by now.

Mediking

Say what you will about Alex and Guile, they didn't wait for the last fucking minute on those. I'm super annoyed with how this has been handled.

What's more annoying is the mandatory updates the game has on PS4 whenever something new hits the game. 7 GB is gone every month or so.

Shadoken

So how broken would a character with an invincible safe DP be? Provided he's utter trash in every attribute?

The best character? It really depends on how "safe" this DP is ( can it be jumped , dashed under for punish..etc)

I mean what exactly is stopping him from walking up the opponent and spamming it in his face , until he gets chipped to death. Unless his Walkspeed is 0 , lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom