• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Go to training, dummy wake up recovery options, have them wakeup jab as soon as possible (should be a 'reversal' if you time it right).

Then just have them quick or back tech and practice your timing. If s.HP doesnt work try out different stuff.
Crouching medium punch usually locks people on wakeup.

Neoxon

I got platinum.

RIP Ranked.
You know what you must do.

1YakdzP.jpg

Urien when

LGum0N.gif

This mixup is actually really wonky and you can do the stomp super low to hit crouchers. You can also do it so the two hits of the fireballs separate so that it's a harder left right mixup. The timing is really fucked up and I got annoyed recording it though lol

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";207776123]Urien when

LGum0N.gif

This mixup is actually really wonky and you can do the stomp super low to hit crouchers. You can also do it so the two hits of the fireballs separate so that it's a harder left right mixup. The timing is really fucked up and I got annoyed recording it though lol[/QUOTE]

Didn't SFxT Abel also have that charge forward move?

I’m in the Diamond boys club....Can’t wait for the update

Ha! Haven’t played in weeks, so many games this E3 was crazy for Sony

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Has anyone had or heard of any issues with this game on Windows 10? I'm finally about to upgrade from 7 but if there are common problems I might wait.

I use x360ce, if that's relevant.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
The only problem I heard about was Windows Defender not letting the game start, which you can fix by setting an exception.

I remember hearing about some issues with Wacom devices that caused the game to crash? Not sure if that's been fixed.
Ah yes, that, too.

Good god, how many platinum guys in here, I've just reach gold and I think that's a great achievment. Please senpai teach me to be awesome
But Im not gonna touch rank for awhile though

Good god, how many platinum guys in here, I've just reach gold and I think that's a great achievment. Please senpai teach me to be awesome
But Im not gonna touch rank for awhile though
Just play...eventually you'll get on a run and beat like 3-4 guys in a row that are your level or higher and BAM you just got 450 LP in one sit in lol.

Also points don't mean jack...I hit Super, get schooled constantly by my boy who just stopped after gold. Once you ignore the points, you tend to get more of them...ironic.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism

Shadoken

That's believeable. Would be a great venue to do so.

Yea because announcing it now seems way to early. We still have S1 characters left ,and I think S2 will be only next year.

They probably started all the Modeling,Animation work on S2 characters earlier this year. While balancing S1 characters. Now once the S1 characters are out they can start balance work on S2.

Neoxon

Yea because announcing it now seems way to early. We still have S1 characters left ,and I think S2 will be only next year.

They probably started all the Modeling,Animation work on S2 characters earlier this year. While balancing S1 characters. Now once the S1 characters are out they can start balance work on S2.
Don't underestimate how long it takes to animate a fighting game character. Judging by Balrog, Juri, & Urien being in the Cinematic Story Mode at a playable state, they probably already have their animation work done. From what Capcom mentioned in the blog post, all that's left is balancing the three. And concerning Wave 2, if I had to guess, they're probably either wrapping up the modeling or are just starting the animation work. As for the reveal, I agree with the reveal likely being at PSX or the Capcom Cup.

FluxWaveZ

I'm guilty of that. Sorry. It's almost impulsive. But wake up jab all day long yo. All. Day. Long.

There's nothing to be sorry about if it keeps working, but it's something that'll really come back to bite you when you start going against opponents who will meaty you all the time and punish it severely.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Butonsy players are my favorite. It's the easiest W for me. Now the motherfuckers that wont ever hit a button ever and always block everything. Those dudes make me make a face.

just had a depressing session after a week long break. 50% quitting after one game, because waiting is so fun. shitty laura ragequitting again. for some strange reason i got 90% pc players in my queue. what happened there.

also fighting good necalli as guile....just kill me.

Demoli

So, I've had this PS3/PS4 viper arcade stick for I believe 5 months now, and the other day I took it out to a friend's house to play it on the PS4

Yet, when I plugged it back it, windows failed to recognize it at all. It shows up as an unspecified device, tries to install the drivers but never budges even after 10 hours and I can't use it to play anything.

Anyone got any advice to solve this? Thanks in advance.

SephLuis

GGs Flux and Faded.

Against Faded I had a mostly good connection, but from time to time it would teleport. Next time we play, try hosting and we might not have that issue I hope.

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
Is Rashid's Ex Air Divekick projectile invulnerable or does it just have an odd hurtbox? I can swear I've managed to whiff the first part of it through a sonic boom then catch guile on the way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom