• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
So his v-skill changes his specials? Innnnteresting.

And judging by that list, he has all his moves back. Chariot tackle, knees, headbutt, and chargeable fireball. Plus aegis.

Good shit, Capcom. I was honestly a bit worried he'd be changed.

He probably will have new shit as well which makes him even more interesting. Maybe some target combo's that end up in launcher or tackles, extend with V-Trigger Aegis and do some more tackles and then his new CA as an ender! omfg the possibilities are endless!

That seems to be it on the summer costumes and luxury costumes... guessing it's a teaser they put in the files because they know we do this every major update now

Sigmaah

All the dope characters are charge son Fml now I truly gotta get the hang of charge cause goddamn I wanna play Urien. That super looking like some Mahvel shit and I love it.

Gotta learn all these characters man. Learning characters is that fun shit.

Garrett you dat nigga once again. Thanks fam.

Shout out to Mcgrubb too for them costumes.

JayEH

Chun beach

I did try and get costume 5 in as well but I fucked it up and honestly... priorities :p
oSU86rn.png

DgzCJmS.png

on to Urien now

goddess.

going to be spending so much money on these costumes

Skab

He probably will have new shit as well which makes him even more interesting. Maybe some target combo's that end up in launcher or tackles, extend with V-Trigger Aegis and do some more tackles and then his new CA as an ender! omfg the possibilities are endless!

I'm hearing on twitter his vskill gives his specials one hit of armor.

qcf x2

I'm not one to get excited by dudes, much less dudes in thongs. But thong Urien gets me a little hyped. Capcom def saved the best (2) for last with the characters.

All the dope characters are son Fml now I truly gotta get the hang of charge cause goddamn I wanna play Urien. That super looking like some Mahvel shit and I love it.

Gotta learn all these characters man. Learning characters is that fun shit.

Garrett you dat nigga once again. Thanks fam.

Shout out to Mcgrubb too for them costumes.

Welcome to the Urien army! I am glad he is getting the love he deserves. Such a dope ass character man.

cordy

Banned
I hope Sakura and Akuma are shown in Story Mode or at least at the end or something and they better be in new costumes.

So wait those of you who are data mining. Is Juri and Urien like 100% ready? Why holding them back then? They should release these two ASAP and start working on season pass part 2 if they aren't already. Seeing that ono tease I am sure sagat is already worked on for season pass 2. Probably be ready this year who knows. Sooner the people can play them the better. Or maybe they are shifting focus on arcade mode. It is probably the most requested feature.

Hey Garrett- the reason why you're not finding a costume folder for banana hammock Urien is because it's not a costume... the model is layered underneath his base model.

Here's his toes clipping out of the shoes

9Mpleic.jpg

Moaradin

So wait those of you who are data mining. Is Juri and Urien like 100% ready? Why holding them back then? They should release these two ASAP and start working on season pass part 2 if they aren't already. Seeing that ono tease I am sure sagat is already worked on for season pass 2. Probably be ready this year who knows.

They are clearly a work in progress.

Hey Garrett- the reason why you're not finding a costume folder for banana hammock Urien is because it's not a costume... the model is layered underneath his base model.

9Mpleic.jpg

V Trigger activation might actually be a reality? I don't see why they would have such a detailed model unless they were planning to do something like that.

Mr. Hyde

I think reading about the story mode and all the updates plus a friend of mine begging me to buy it, I want to pick it up on Steam while it's on sale. Is the season pass worth it or should I just grab the base game and play offline/online to purchase additional characters and stages?

HardRojo

I think reading about the story mode and all the updates plus a friend of mine begging me to buy it, I want to pick it up on Steam while it's on sale. Is the season pass worth it or should I just grab the base game and play offline/online to purchase additional characters and stages?

To be honest what I'll do is purchase the season pass and save my FM for costumes and stages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzzKx2lKJwA

JURI STORY MODE PART 1 - FULL SPOILERS

and cus I'm an idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swbqp03M0Ho

JURI STORY MODE ENDING WHICH I CUT OFF BY ACCIDENT

9Mpleic.jpg
Sweet! That means we can get rid of it :D

also @Gunslinger they're missing dialogue in some places, they definitely don't seem finished. Far along though.

Mizerman

If I were you, I'd purchase the season pass and save whatever FM for future stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom