• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemist

gx5tjGm.jpg

This stage probably won't be picked in competitive play, but my FM is ready.

LegendX48

They're teases for a later patch. The battle costumes go on sale tomorrow, but they've been in the game for months. I imagine this is the same scenario.

『Inaba Resident』;208821042 said:
The only costumes coming tomorrow are Karin's summer, Ibuki, and Balrog's costumes. The rest are at a later date

All I want is that Laura alt from a few months ago, man lol

Durden77

Oh my god, this is all too beautiful. Urien 3rd strike outfit, that CA....these levels....these costumes....that music...

Doin it fucking right. Best fighting game ever.

True_Tech

Neo Member
any chance of a urien game play video? i just need to hear KILL CRUSH DESTROY or did I miss it? I've been mashing f5 for a bit lol.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Ken looks the same to me, just took this screenshot
Fn2xj68.png

Thanks for the bad news. (Although I honestly don't even care. It would be nice to stop hearing other people complain about it, though.)

Are there any new Ken costumes or are Capcom calling it a day with the absolute dogshit they've released for him so far?

Mr. Hyde

If I were you, I'd purchase the season pass and save whatever FM for future stuff.

Sound advice! I think I will bite the bullet on it, then. If I get hooked on SFV in my free time, I am sure it will be the only game I play due to not having a lot of free time to throw away.

Anyway I'm sorry for not posting Urien gameplay but I am honestly trash and I don't think I could deal with the mob atm tbh

I'm getting Ken's and Cammy's other costume now

edit: nvm I am completely wrong Ken does not have a new costume

FluxWaveZ

Whoa, thought that was Karin for a sec. Cammy's looking awesome there. Still no pants, though.

And Mika's looks great, too. (Except for the mask. Just give me one costume without a mask.)

Vex_

Banned
Cammy and Mika costumes

JIBlT3l.png

Meh. They really shouldn't put heels on characters that dont normally wear them. They end up cutting out a piece of their leg, rather than adjusting their natural height+heels to make them taller. It ends up looking stupid on an otherwise nice looking outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom