• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cellsai

nope... only found luxury costumes for chun and cammy... summer costumes for chun, cammy, mika, karin, ibuki, and laura

I really hope they don't go the DoA route of producing far more costumes for the women than the men. Hopefully the rest of the Summer Costumes will be added later :/

EDIT: also, frig. Did not know about the separate story download. I have a slow as ass connection and left my laptop at home today to finish the patch while I was at work ;_; Several more hours for story when I get home I guess.

Edzi

So nobody else is seeing a loss in Fight Money? :( I went from over 1 million to 3k, so I'm hoping it goes back to normal after the servers are back up.

KingBroly

Banned
sfvstoryuzu62.png

Make sure you have this checked on Steam. It's a separate download from the patch.

it just started the game for me :/ I don't see anywhere to download it

EDIT:
There it is. 7.4 gigs

I deleted my Street Fighter folder in preparation for the proper patch tomorrow cus it's a mess now and over 45GB. :p so definitely nothing more from me tonight!

Hope I was helpful :)

Cammy outfit 4 and Laura

xyVfqxo.png

rRTzzc8.png

yQZmd2y.png

Video will be here when done processing: https://youtu.be/IeZcEK_dQJ4

@Gunslinger not all colours for Premium costume are done yet, missing some voice stuff, presumably balancing. In terms of actual assets they're probably 90% complete, but who knows in terms of balancing!
Hey Garret thanks a lot for answering buddy. And as always keep up those great data mining work. I am sure it goes without saying but thanks again for data mining these patches for us.

Xeteh

I deleted my Street Fighter folder in preparation for the proper patch tomorrow cus it's a mess now and over 45GB. :p so definitely nothing more from me tonight!

Hope I was helpful :)

Thanks Garrett!

yeah keep in mind you can play story mode... but with the servers down you won't earn any fight money for completing it

I wonder if it works like trials... where if you completed them offline and then went online and completed a trial it would give you the FM.

Dinjoralo

I'm glad the story is a separate bit of DLC, I don't have to deal with the game's file size being swollen up an extra ~7 gigs after I'm done with it.

Big Brett

Garrett, you're an asset to the community as always. Thanks so much for the hard work you put in. I'm sufficiently fucking hyped now I cannot wait!

Ketch

hey you guys, thinkin about picking the game up now that story mode is coming out... do i need to buy the season pass to get all of the characters?

Dartastic

hey you guys, thinkin about picking the game up now that story mode is coming out... do i need to buy the season pass to get all of the characters?
You can, or you can unlock them by playing the game and getting "fight money" which is a type of currency you earn by doing stuff like completing story mode, etc.
Yo guys thinking about getting PC version + season pass on steam. Sale now for 60 dollars. Are the mods worth it?
Game is dope. Buy it.

Zackat

not if you are willing to do survival mode stuff. However I would say that if you want to get extra stages, costumes, etc. that it is worthwhile to get the season pass. That's just me though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom