• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cammy outfit 4 and Laura

yQZmd2y.png

Video will be here when done processing: https://youtu.be/IeZcEK_dQJ4

@Gunslinger not all colours for Premium costume are done yet, missing some voice stuff, presumably balancing. In terms of actual assets they're probably 90% complete, but who knows in terms of balancing!
What's going on with Cammy's eye??

well I see why story mode took so long... all these character models are on the same level of detail as the playable characters... can only imagine where the modding will go!

no Sagat or anything too surprising yet... thought I saw Gil and Gen in filenames but maybe not- all the Bison dolls look fantastic as in game models though

I don't think I'll be playing story mode tonight. And the download is hammering my house's internet. Guess I'll play it when I get up tomorrow.

HardRojo

That input is the V-Trigger input. Aegis is his V-Trigger

Ah yeah, my bad. I think that's the notation for all V-triggers in the command list. I wonder how it ultimately works, will you be able to throw 2 or more at a time while V-trigger is active? Or is it a one-time thing a la Nash?

I'm some what disappointed with the story mode from what I just saw... I am hyped for some things though. But there is still so many unanswered questions on things...

Season 2 is going to be hype for sure.

MrCarter

Urien has 3-bar V-Trigger.

Also guys, Juri still has normal fireballs without activating trigger. You can stack each strength (with an indicator next to trigger bar - similar to Ibuki's Kunai's) and use them accordingly.

KingBroly

Banned
well I see why story mode took so long... all these character models are on the same level of detail as the playable characters... can only imagine where the modding will go!

no Sagat or anything too surprising yet... thought I saw Gil and Gen in filenames but maybe not- all the Bison dolls look fantastic as in game models though

If they run in real time like they said, it should only require modding the characters, shouldn't it?

I'll wait for the servers to come back up before playing, cuz I need my FM.

This might be because the servers aren't up yet, but it doesn't appear that Guile or Alex have been taken away yet.

pls spoiler tag ya shit guys

Also if you beat story mode offline before the patch is done, do you get any FM? this is important b

No FM if you beat it offline. You can replay it later when you're online if you want to get that FM though.

BTW Scrub, you should really just link to the image or whatever it is rather than just posting it and spoiler tagging it. Spoiler'ed images don't work on mobile last I recall.

On that specific spoiler:

It's nothing significant, I can tell you that now.

One of the reasons why I'm more hyped for a Season 2 story if they end up doing it.

Oohhh snap. Still though, he seems to be the first character that has a one-bar V-Trigger.

4 hours and 30 minutes. or 270 minutes.

Ah yeah, my bad. I think that's the notation for all V-triggers in the command list. I wonder how it ultimately works, will you be able to throw 2 or more at a time while V-trigger is active? Or is it a one-time thing a la Nash?

The notation for it seems to indicate that it only uses one block of the gauge.. My theory is he builds V-Gauge as normal, but he cam't actually "pop" it per se. Instead, whenever he uses Aegis, he just uses a block off his gauge, just like V-Reversals do. Of course, i could be utterly wrong.

//ARCANUM

So you can play story mode offline on ps4 right now it seems, but in doing so, won't you forfeit any ability to earn fight money and levels and thus have to do it over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom