• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirblar

hey you guys, thinkin about picking the game up now that story mode is coming out... do i need to buy the season pass to get all of the characters?
I'd recommend it. That way you don't have to stress about FM and such. Deluxe edition on PSN is running for $60 right now, includes game + season pass.

Big Brett

Yo guys thinking about getting PC version + season pass on steam. Sale now for 60 dollars. Are the mods worth it?

If they're worth it to you man. You can also cheat engine or w/e the survival nonsense for all colors. I'm sure you'd get your money's worth out of it.

Coda

Kanzuki Beach footage - think music is wrong but I am not a miracle worker! :p

bWzcmIM.png

LyAjDIy.png

RKKGhgQ.png

Video here: https://youtu.be/Ln5ezS4ApvY

Also I think that's me done for tonight :)

Anyway when you get a chance could you post jus a hi-res of the background of this stage, no HUD or characters (except obviously the background characters)?

I want to make it my desktop background. :)

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Are there skippable cutscenes? Also if I play it offline will I be unable to replay it and get the FM? Too many Qs :(

On the stream where Mike Ross and Combofiend were playing some of the story, Mike accidentally skipped a scene, so I think that yes you can skip the cutscenes. Don't know about the FM, but don't the other modes let you replay them online to get the rewards if you played them offline previously?

downloaded in 10 mins for meee

Do you live inside Sony's corporate headquarters?

Anyway when you get a chance could you post jus a hi-res of the background of this stage, no HUD or characters (except obviously the background characters)?

I want to make it my desktop background. :)
I'll get a no characters no hud downsample shot tomorrow, as unfortunately I already deleted SFV :p

Thanks as well to everyone, you guys are awesome :)

If they're worth it to you man. You can also cheat engine or w/e the survival nonsense for all colors. I'm sure you'd get your money's worth out of it.
I mean I have the game on ps4. I played you before Brett. But I really want all those cool costume mods. The modding community for this game designing nice costumes. Some of those overwatch character mods are sick.

Big Brett

I mean I have the game on ps4. I played you before Brett. But I really want all those cool costume mods. The modding community for this game designing nice costumes. Some of those overwatch character mods are sick.

Oh yeah I know that, answered knowing. Seemed like others didn't realize you'd be double dipping. I considered it myself because the mods look so sick. Esp. those Overwatch ones. R. Meika hnghh

Ketch

so this was posted to steam reviews for anyone (like me) who is torn between getting base game or season pass:

Without the season pass, these characters are purchasable individually for 100.000 Fight Money each, or 600 Zenny (which equals $/€ 6). The first 200.000 Fight Money is easily earned in the first few hours of the game (by completing Story mode and leveling each character to 10). The downside to this is when purchased individually you will not receive the premium alternative costume for each of the characters (worth 400 Zenny each).

Once you reaped the first 200.000 Fight Money you will be able to earn more Fight Money by winning online matches (50 Fight Money each) or completing 'dailies' (which aren't implemented at this time yet).

When you purchase the season pass you get Alex, Guile, Balrog, Ibuki, Juri and Urien as soon as they are released. Characters will be unlocked one at a time in March, April, May, July, August and September of 2016. Meaning that seven months from now, you will receive the last of these six characters. This season pass offers these characters at a discount to people who are unable or unwilling to spend enough time playing the game to earn sufficient Fight Money

I think i'll be getting the base game and using the early fight money to get alex.

Ferrio

Banned
Watching floe play story. Is
Dhalsim oro tier now? He seems leveled up

edit

Oh shit
Necali is actually good?

Coda

You can replay it later and get the FM.

Just remember that the default cinematic story mode gives 30k FM. After finishing it, you unlock an "extra hard" difficulty mode that gives 50k FM when completed.

The fact that I want to play it right now but I shouldn't because of the no FM is kinda brutal. Need to get that fight money for all these new stages though so I'm just gonna wait.

Neoxon

that's, uh, kinda weird.
She just quickly grabbed her little bro's jersey from the clean laundry pile, no issue there. Granted, it'll annoy Sean later, but it's typical for siblings.

Also, Garrett, can you check Urien's V-Skill to see if that makes him go naked?

She just quickly grabbed her little bro's jersey from the clean laundry pile, no issue there. Granted, it'll annoy Sean later, but it's typical for siblings.

Also, Garrett, can you check Urien's V-Skill to see if that makes him go naked?

Unrelated to everything but I love your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom