• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Physical Copy is US.
Now the thing is the because your copy is us, the Dlc needs to also be with a US account. Normally that'd be enough and every other account would be able to share the Dlc.

But because in sfv. Every PSN Id is tied to a cfn Id, it's possible that only the account that owns the Dlc can use it so no sharing.

I'm not sure if the recent removal of the zenny store has fixed this but if you get the season pass the you'll have to start using your us account.

Now the thing is the because your copy is us, the Dlc needs to also be with a US account. Normally that'd be enough and every other account would be able to share the Dlc.

But because in sfv. Every PSN Id is tied to a cfn Id, it's possible that only the account that owns the Dlc can use it so no sharing.

I'm not sure if the recent removal of the zenny store has fixed this but if you get the season pass the you'll have to start using your us account.

Well fuck I guess I'm not ever getting premium costumes.

airjoca

I love this way of releasing content. The end of every month has been like a mini launch for the game and it has been exciting every time no matter if I have been personally interested in the content or not.

Like the good old days of Driveclub, every new drop off content at the end of the month kept the game fresh for a long time.

KingBroly

Banned
Ibuki's bombs can be set:
No input: 1 second
Left input: 3 seconds
Right input: 5 seconds

REALLY strange that they'd make something like that dependent on which direction you face. Unless the Demonstration is dumb in that regard and isn't accounting for which way you're facing

Nuszka

Costumes? They're available for purchase in game. It linked to the PSN store.

Which region ? I have US copy but play on my EU account , hope that dosent mess anything up. I know that with this game your dlc is attached to the account you play at not the region of the game.

JayEH

Well started the story then got kicked out. I hope that doesn't fuck with my progress for FM.

Oh well back to training mode.

I forgot i need to pay threw survivor to get colors for the new characters and out fits .
God they really need to patch that out or able you do it some other way .
Also got kick offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom