• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall, it was a super fun ride and I hope they make more of these. I'd also love it if they could redo some of the older stories to fit alongside this one, but that probably won't happen.

Some people might hate how
Necaili
was used, but
I thought he worked better as a force of nature rather than the center of attention. Bison's plan not being about him was kind of weird considering he needs a new body, but I guess it was always Ryu he wanted a piece of.

Zapages

Just finished the story mode without skipping anything... Its about 3 hours. Nothing like the MK9 story and its on par from what I remember watching for MKX'story.... I was streaming it as well.

Its ok, there are ton of stages they could use and give for free. They are going to paid aren't they, knowing Capcom. Also the dolls were ok, but a bit redundant in terms of the number of fights.

Ending does have
Gill
. Also, unless Capcom decide to
retcon SF3 with a sequel DLC stories. I don't expect to see anything new. Unless they do Alpha story, SF2 story and SFIV story...

Anyway, I would it give it 7/10 and that is being generous.

Dartastic

Goddamnit Capcom. You've done so much right with this patch but at the same time... Not allowing story mode to have a selectable difficulty kills it. I can literally press one button and beat every match in Act 1. :(

I want to enjoy this! Not just mash to win!

Moaradin

Goddamnit Capcom. You've done so much right with this patch but at the same time... Not allowing story mode to have a selectable difficulty kills it. I can literally press one button and beat every match in Act 1. :(

It increases in difficulty as you go on

SSReborn

It apparently gets way harder at the end. There is also an extra battle mode which supposedly has harder fights.

Vice

There's a hardmode after you beat normal. Around the 4th act the AI starts antiairing and doing combos b

Spoilers sorta
I want the next story mode to take place after SF3 somehow... maybe finally resolve the whole Gil/Illuminati arc.

I thought the story was going to be about Necalli but nah he really is just the exact same thing as Akuma but less cool? Sorta weird....

Spoilers sorta
I want the next story mode to take place after SF3 somehow... maybe finally resolve the whole Gil/Illuminati arc.

I thought the story was going to be about Necalli but nah he really is just the exact same thing as Akuma but less cool? Sorta weird....

He's more or less
a force of nature that comes out when shit is going bad world wide. So he's not searching for the best fights, but rather wants to eat and kill anyone with a strong soul. He doesn't seem completely gone, so I don't think this is the end of him anyway, but I didn't understand why Necaili was necessary for Bison's plan.

Xeteh

He's more or less
a force of nature that comes out when shit is going bad world wide. So he's not searching for the best fights, but rather wants to eat and kill anyone with a strong soul. He doesn't seem completely gone, so I don't think this is the end of him anyway, but I didn't understand why Necaili was necessary for Bison's plan.

Same. Its kind of funny how everyone expected him to consume the Satsui no Hado but he just kind of... showed up, lost fights and then left with the secret of the ooze.

Zerojul

Just caught up with the thread, many thanks to Garett and Scrub for their hard work.
Hyped af for story mode. Now the longest day at the office ever begins for me.

robo_qwop

Also, man, story mode got me hype over the fact I even play this game. If this were out in February, I'd be a beast by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom