• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lets guess what's going on at Capcom right now.

Are they scrambling to get the servers ready or are they kicking back and waiting for the clock to strike 12?

So lets guess what's going on at Capcom right now.

Are they scrambling to get the servers ready or are they kicking back and waiting for the clock to strike 12?
I am expecting a delay. For a big update like this delay is to be expected. From my wow days most of the time there's a big update there was always delay.

Westlo

10 minutes! Holy shit I can't believe I'm pulling an all-nighter for this! I'm going to regret it lol.

It's only 4:56pm here, finally don't get screwed by a maintenance
rejoice.png

*in before maintenance has been extended by 8 hours*

I've a question about this game's DLC situation. I play on my UAE account, where the season pass is expensive as shit. Can I buy the season pass on my US account and still play with the content on my main account?

I've a question about this game's DLC situation. I play on my UAE account, where the season pass is expensive as shit. Can I buy the season pass on my US account and still play with the content on my main account?
What region copy of the game do you use?
If it's digital, which account owns it?

Xeteh

Welp, doing one fight (tried multiple including the final ones) to get fight money after beating it offline doesn't seem to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom