• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot i need to pay threw survivor to get colors for the new characters and out fits .
God they really need to patch that out or able you do do it some other way .
Also got kick offline.

The fact that you pay for premium costumes and you only get colors 1 and 2 is hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

The balrog theme from his stage is so RETRO AND TECHNO. I love it. Feels like a genuine and awesome throwback.

His character theme is still dope but for entirely different reasons.

『Inaba Resident』;208844584 said:

Yup.

And here we thought Capcom had improved their servers, but it turns out instead that just enough people quit the game previously so they could handle the lower traffic.

(Kidding. Probably. Guess I'll try to play tomorrow.)

I need those daily challenges so I can finally earn some real Fight Money. I feel bad for people without the season pass, they are especially screwed.

Alternate stages use the same music. Not the biggest of deals.

Forgotten waterfall at night ( or mysterious cove as its called) looks every bit as good as we expected.

At like chapter 6 of act 1 and I'm kind of confused as to whats happening. Tons of scenes with things just happening without some context. Does it all come together in later acts?

Yup.

And here we thought Capcom had improved their servers, but it turns out instead that just enough people quit the game previously so they could handle the lower traffic.

(Kidding. Probably. Guess I'll try to play tomorrow.)

I need those daily challenges so I can finally earn some real Fight Money. I feel bad for people without the season pass, they are especially screwed.

That's the only disconnect I've had to be fair. It's been fine for me since.

Can i tell Capcom about this problem? Its been going on for like a month and i cant fix it, i wanna tell them about it but they just ignore my tweets

『Inaba Resident』;208844773 said:
That's the only disconnect I've had to be fair. It's been fine for me since.

Lucky. I had regular disconnects for ~15 minutes before I gave up. I guess I should go to sleep early anyway.

Nuszka

So it seems at the minute there is no manual way of getting the premium stuff from PSN stores as they are not there yet. Asking about it as i own the US copy of the game but play on my EU account, kinda sucks as i was hyped on getting my Fang a cool new look.

Edzi

On PC/Steam, whenever I press the Playstation/home button my stick, the screen brightness seems to flicker and the colors turn more vibrant for a second. Any idea what's going on, and how to fix the color in game? I'm super confused as to what could be causing this.

Westlo

More like 1.5K

Also, you can't buy the DLC on the Store Page, and instead has to be done in-game on Steam right now. I hope that gets updated.

EDIT - Apparently you can't get DLC on Steam yet.

You can, I had to reboot steam which I did right before everyone got booted like 40 mins ago.

I've already unlocked Battle Cammys 3rd color through easy survival and been playing ranked the last 15 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom