• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I think my favorite part of the story mode is that Nadeshiko is still apparently following Mika everywhere, but is never seen except when you're playing as Mika.

lol

Trickster

Um, just woke up and went to play the story campaign. It greyed out for me, can't play it??? Everything else seems to be as it should though

colinp

Banned
Yeah why is my story greyed out on steam? I just checked and it says the story is in my library.. When I tried to download it the game ran.

Trickster

Campaign DLC is a separate download.

Ah, thank you :)

Edit - How does it work on steam? I go into the dlc section, choose the story dlc and then click the free download button. All that does is launch the game and the story campaign is still greyed out. Can't see any sign of a download beggining

colinp

Banned
Yeah why is my story greyed out on steam? I just checked and it says the story is in my library.. When I tried to download it the game ran.

Ahahaha, ok it's finally showing up on the DLC list. Another 8GB! Niiiiiice.

Also the new stages kinda look shitty.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Wasn't working for me earlier. This was kind of appropriate haha

cZofJbD.gif

I know everyone is enjoying the story mode but anyone got to try out the new matchmaking yet? If you were able to what's your review so far on the new matchmaking?

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I have given this game and Capcom a lot of shit. Much of it deserved. However, this Story Mode was awesome. Simply awesome. It's suitably goofy for SF, so many characters get to shine and it was super fun. Juri is amazing. Urien is amazing. I like Rashid more now. Zangief/R.Mika/Ibuki stuff was awesome. I like all of the characters more now. A better connection.

I had super low expectations but I had a blast.

Bravo Capcom. Good work.

Time for bed. Scrub it up tomorrow/today!

Bob White

I know everyone is enjoying the story mode but anyone got to try out the new matchmaking yet? If you were able to what's your review so far on the new matchmaking?

I'm super gold and it still takes forever to find a match. Though I haven't been matched with someone below gold yet. But its early as fuck so who knows who is on right now.

Trickster

So no costume packs at all for sale? I really have to pay £3.29 for each of them?

I honestly feel it's a dumb thing even from a business perspective. Like, if they were selling a complete premium package with the premium costume for all the characters at maybe half price per costume. I'd buy it. As it stand, I have no intention of buying premium costumes other than the one for Mika

Kashiwaba

So there is no harder difficulty for the general story just finished act one and the difficulty is just a little bit harder than the old story mode.

HardRojo

Ending spoilers:
Holy shit I didn't expect to see Gill there and his voice was amazing. I've heard it before, gonna have to look it up.

lupinko

I hope they can be sold on the PS Store like outside of the game. I haven't checked on PS4, but the web store doesn't have them. The costumes would be nice on a ps sale.

Zerojul

So there is no harder difficulty for the general story just finished act one and the difficulty is just a little bit harder than the old story mode.
From what I've heard :
- You need to finish it once to unlock the harder mode.
- It gets more difficult gradually.

I know but i am getting ready to play story, just to see oh shit i have to DL another 7gb file, when my internet is shit and i could have left that to DL while i slept last night..

The story dlc is the 7gb download. The patch itself is 8 gb. It's a separate download because it's a dlc.

hamchan

I also just suffered the nasty surprise in the PC version of being unable to play the story mode after leaving it downloading all day because I had no idea it was a separate download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom