• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

that looks like ken's normal face to me. The lighting in the character select screen is just terrible so he looks like a goon.
Apparently it's his story costume face. Just like Ryu, he has a different face for his story costume. So I guess that mod is Hot Ken :p

Just got destroyed by Balrog, forgot the name, but no ranking points, Balrog was level 5, some FGC pro on a spoof account beat the living crap out of me lol...he knew everything that was safe and couldn't do shit, my poor scrub Ibuki...

wamberz1

Looks like a cammy doll's skin mod is out.
dolls_1st_pack_by_moddah-da8ntme.jpg
dolls_2nd_pack_by_moddah-da8nuem.jpg
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8296868&t=11497627
Looks like
decapre
is still being worked on.

Zerojul

Fucking survival gives you full health restore when you don't need it and 6000 when you're about to die. It's kind of systematic and I don't believe for a second there's anything random about it lol.

Palom

Fucking survival gives you full health restore when you don't need it and 6000 when you're about to die. It's kind of systematic and I don't believe for a second there's anything random about it lol.

And I swear that fucking Health Recovery: Low makes the next opponent more difficult.

Just got matched up against a fang player while I was birdie. Dude was dedicated, doing all the usual shenanigans and even had his premium costume.

And the costume... Really looks better ingame. I'm actually considering getting it.

Oh what are the odds, that fang player I ran into is a friend of a friend and my friend actually mentioned to him that I play fang lol.

Edzi

No, it's really not! Alpha Ryu and Ken have slightly different faces. It just makes a world of difference for Ken since he's so hideous in his original form, lol.

He looks exactly the same on the char select screen. It's just the hair that's different, and the skin color.

Marvel

could never
Whoever thought up Karin trial 6 can go to hell.

Spent over an hour on it until 2am, can't get the Orochi link to hit keeps wniffing, lol

kirblar

It's like Beta all over again w/ Urien/Juri. Sagat (and possibly an 8th) getting added is definitely help for keeping the hype train rolling.

I'm losing my shit over Ranked match. I win and the game fails to send my results to the server. I lose and it goes through for the opponent. All I is rank down. Fucking monkey bollocks this is!

Anyone wanna play some matches?

I'm losing my shit over Ranked match. I win and the game fails to send my results to the server. I lose and it goes through for the opponent. All I is rank down. Fucking monkey bollocks this is!

The game does register all the data, it's a bug that's causing it to update late but it is updating

I would but you just said "bollocks" so my guess is we're an ocean apart and that means the match will be a slide show.

The game does register all the data, it's a bug that's causing it to update late but it is updating
But I don't get my ranked points

I would but you just said "bollocks" so my guess is we're an ocean apart and that means the match will be a slide show.
I have good internet and can play people in the US since I have a lot of my friends list. It's just I keep getting conned out of ranked points like crazy.

Edgeward

Yea, all I ever get is failed to upload today and yesterday but when I check back later I get my points. Sometimes a minute after, sometimes longer, but the wins and points do register after a time. Shit just be congested with the update coming on 4th of july weekend.

RM8

Just because I got curious, I checked and he looks different even on the selection screen :p Especially around the eyes and nose!

AilnXYk.png

Edzi

Bison epitomizes everything I hate about the way this game is played online. Constantly spamming safe buttons/frame traps and constant dash in grabs that I can't react to. The worst part is, it just reminds me of how much of a scrub I am because I still can't deal with it.

Bison epitomizes everything I hate about the way this game is played online. Constantly spamming safe buttons/frame traps and constant dash in grabs that I can't react to. The worst part is, it just reminds me of how much of a scrub I am because I still can't deal with it.
Bison REALLY isn't that difficult to deal with to be honest.

Every single time you see him dash, press a medium button. As FANG, I press cr.mk. As Birdie, I press either st.mp or st.lk.

Both his grab and his HK have startup so unless your reactions are completely shot or the connection is a laggy mess, there are ways to get a button or a move out beforehand to counter anything he might try to do. And you might even get a Counter hit off of it.

Once your entirely focused on countering the dash, you start to realize that Bison doesn't really have that many good ways of getting in. He can capitalize on a mistake sure, but it's pretty damn difficult for Bison to break through a solid defense.

EDIT: and really, don't press buttons after his st.hk or df.hp. St.hk is +3 oB, and df.hp is +1 oB. Respect this man's normals. Bison has arguably the best normals in the game. Not the furthest reaching ones possibly, but definitely the safest and with the very good hit/hurtboxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom