• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skilletor

Guide updated with Ibuki frame data. Balrog coming soon.

Kunai is -2 on block. Why is this a limited resource, again?

Every option she has resets to neutral, and all of her buttons suck in the neutral.

Xeteh

Yep I definitely didn't get any point. Will I just get them if I playthrough again? Every act is already 100%.

I played through while the servers were offline on Friday, when they came back up I played a few matches of the story to see if it would give me the FM but nothing happened so I just went and did some trials and when I quit out of that it gave me the story FM.

NeonBlack

I played through while the servers were offline on Friday, when they came back up I played a few matches of the story to see if it would give me the FM but nothing happened so I just went and did some trials and when I quit out of that it gave me the story FM.

Trials worked. Thanks.

Morris

Disco Devil
Anybody want to get a lounge going?
CFN: RushdownTactics

GGs man. I would offer advice but I still feel like I don't understand Ibuki so idk. Gotta learn setups and proper spacing.

I can't wait to see someone with a real understanding of the character using her.

GGs man. I would offer advice but I still feel like I don't understand Ibuki so idk. Gotta learn setups and proper spacing.

I can't wait to see someone with a real understanding of the character using her.

All good, I didn't even know what I was doing half the time haha. I just started messing around with her yesterday.

I know it's crappy, but I made this.

SzdmQOj.png

That feel when someone steals your joke from the gaming forum and doesnt even credit.

I'm just jealous that yours looks infinitely better.

BlizzKrut

Banned
That feel when someone steals your joke from the gaming forum and doesnt even credit.

I'm just jealous that yours looks infinitely better.

Oh sorry about that, didn't know you also did one :/

By the way, is there a mod with Urien's costumes yet? Would like to train with him in his premium one.

Durden77

Man it feels so good to get back in to this game the right way.

I had fallen into a rut of playing my friebd over and over who's below my skill level because it was fun. But it didn't teach me good habits and made it harder for me learn the way I like to in SF. I was far more hesitant to play online. Same thing happened with the same friend in SF4, but I kind of checked out of that game competitivelyat a certain point anyway.

But now I'm back in there and just grinding it out the right way. Wins and loses both feel good because I can really feel Guile getting better. I'll get to gold in due time. Still chillin in super silver.

Man I hope someone at Capcom Cup picks Urien and just beats everyone's ass. I also hope RX would notice Urien is very faithful to 3rd Strike and come back to play him.

pHand

Whoever thought up Karin trial 6 can go to hell.

Spent over an hour on it until 2am, can't get the Orochi link to hit keeps wniffing, lol

The key is to do the fireball input, then hit down in one continuous motion before even pressing the attack buttons. Once you know that, it's insanely easy.

Guide updated with Ibuki frame data. Balrog coming soon.

Kunai is -2 on block. Why is this a limited resource, again?

Every option she has resets to neutral, and all of her buttons suck in the neutral.

-2? I don't understand....Using Kunai outside of comfortable combos seems pointless at the disadvantage you'll be putting yourself at because of the limited quantity and the mechanics behind it.

Is there something we are missing with her?

Sigmaah

I was able to get 200K fight money so now I got balrog and ibuki for free and I got some left over money for a stage.

I'm lit.

Just keep jabbing when you see the spin.

Oh I know how to deal with it. When I'm in that vortex, I just block high, cause both of the possible attacks and the v-skill follow ups will be blocked high. If there's a "break" in the action, then I go for throw or jab immediately.

Has been working quite well for me so far. Though I guess just jabbing upon seeing the spin might work, will need to give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom