• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know how to deal with it. When I'm in that vortex, I just block high, cause both of them will be blocked high. If there's a "break" in the action, then I go for throw or jab immediately.

Has been working quite well for me so far. Though I guess just jabbing upon seeing the spin might work, will need to give it a shot.

I haven't been able to do any okie dokes with his V-Skill yet. I always get jabbed out when cancelled from Straights. I mostly use it raw, or just to set up a very meaty situation.

You up for some games? Need to get more comfortable with Rog.

I haven't been able to do any okie dokes with his V-Skill yet. I always get jabbed out when cancelled from Straights. I mostly use it raw, or just to set up a very meaty situation.

You up for some games? Need to get more comfortable with Rog.
Sorry, but I'm located in Pakistan. I'm assuming you're in the US?

A match between us will be a slideshow.

Coda

Finally got back up to Gold status. I had a lot of trouble getting back there constantly hovering between 3400-3800 LP. Feels good to be back.

You and me both brother. Alhamdulillah Ramadan went by fast and easy tbh. SFV kept me busy during 17 hours fasts ;_;
You're lucky lol, I had summer classes and no AC in my room when temperatures were at an average of 104 Fahrenheit or 40 Celsius. Fortunately, I managed to hide out in my brothers room which does have one.

Some of those days got real hard but I pushed through it!
Gone back to Bipson. Fuck it
I would imagine a wrestling fan like yourself to gravitate towards Mika or Alex?

Coda

A buddy and I last night were trying to do Balrog's trials and we sucked really bad. I'm assuming you're supposed to buffer his charge moves at the end of combos? We couldn't seem to get it at all, I mean I suck at charge characters so it makes sense why I couldn't get it.

FluxWaveZ

Jesus that was awesome.

How important is Balrog's turn punch in this game? Kinda the only thing I hate about playing him.

I haven't seen TAP used much yet, but it's another way for Balrog to get right in to the opponent's face, while avoiding projectiles/some normals.

No longer do I have to suffer as I did with Mika at long and mid-ranges. It's an incredible feeling that Ryus are actually scared to throw out fireballs because of TAP and the V-Skill.

HotHamBoy

Some quick math on the premium costumes, becausee the numbers are even more shocking when you buy more than one:

1 for $4
3 for $12
16 for $64
22 for $88

Fuck you, Capcom.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Is there more coming to Season Pass holders?
I mean I just got the SP and I'm surprised how little you get, everything is still behind a paywall.

A buddy and I last night were trying to do Balrog's trials last night and we sucked really bad. I'm assuming you're supposed to buffer his charge moves at the end of combos? We couldn't seem to get it at all, I mean I suck at charge characters so it makes sense why I couldn't get it.
They aren't too bad but that's probably because I've been playing charge characters for a long ass time. Trial 9 gave me the most issues.

But yeah with charge characters you should just always be charging. As soon as I do ANYTHING I return to the down back position.

Is there more coming to Season Pass holders?
I mean I just got the SP and I'm surprised how little you get, everything is still behind a paywall.
With the exception of premium costumes, everything else can be earned in-game.

With the Season pass, just do all the character story modes and trials/demonstrations and you should have enough for all the stages and some story mode alts.

The Season pass gives you a total of 6 of this season's DLC characters, a premium costume for each of them and Guile's stage.

Sheroking

I generally like the game, but every once in a while, I wonder how the fuck they let something exist the way it does.

Like Vega's slide. Fuck that move.

They aren't too bad but that's probably because I've been playing charge characters for a long ass time. Trial 9 gave me the most issues.

But yeah with charge characters you should just always be charging. As soon as I do ANYTHING I return to the down back position.
So my PS Plus ran out today -_- I'll be MIA for a bit until I renew it

Am i the only person in the entire world that gets this error?

img_20160703_183152sns5e.jpg

I haven't been able to play the game for weeks because if it. I can't login and it happens before I even get to the main menu.

Capcom won't help me and @askplaystation have no idea.

It happens on both my ps4s and with several accounts :'(

Ryce

I haven't been able to play the game for weeks because if it. I can't login and it happens before I even get to the main menu.

Capcom won't help me and have no idea.

I get that error all the time. I'm lucky if I can get the game to work once every ten attempts. It's bullshit.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

img_20160703_183152sns5e.jpg

Capcom won't help me and @askplaystation have no idea.

Are you on a IPv6 connection?

Rog's ground button ranked based on Range (Staetup in parentheses)

St.HP (11F)
Cr.HK (8F)
Cr.MK (7F)
St.HK (9F)
Cr.MP (6F)
St.LP (4F)/St.MK (6F)/Cr.HP (8F/Inconsistent with range, sometimes reaches farther than St.MK and sometimes it's the same)
Cr.LP/Cr.LK (Both 4F)
St.LK (3F)
St.MP (5F)

"Fully supported IPv6"

I will look into it now that I know what is causing it.

Thanks for the help mnz. Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom