• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

N3ilunik

Neo Member
Capcom is selling cosmetic stuff to support CPT and you feel fucked? You're not missing gameplay content, it is visual... It seems that for some cry babies visuals are everything these days.

PC users are fucked though and Capcom should be ashamed.

Xeteh

Saying it's a PC exclusive thing when it's not is flat out lying on his part and he knows it.

It absolutely is. Using the PS4 exploit would be stupid, the PC mod has been out for months and nothing has or will happen to those accounts. They aren't remotely the same thing.

vg260

Three costumes, 22 colours and a stage just isn't it worth $25. It just isn't.

Not too long ago you could get costume packs for Ultra for $20 with costumes for all 44(!) characters, each with 20 colors immediately available.

Crazy difference in value. This FM system is skewing the pricing too much. They really should have just kept characters as paid DLC and reasonable pricing on other stuff.

MrCarter

I think some people are just trying way too hard to get insulted *shock horror* over nothing. We have known the DLC pricing for months now, the CPT bundle is pricier due to it supporting the CPT (the name is a give away), it's exclusive to PS4 because Sony is sponsoring it and finally if a consumer does not want to pay for the items then...it's up to them. They don't have to.

Shito

Given the Chun li and Cammy costumes, I suppose the mystery one is a night-out costume for Juri.
I have zero problem with the prices of those items / this pack: parts of it go to fund the CPT cash prize, so it really just depends on whether or not you care enough about it.
People can rant about the prices being too steep, but in the end it all boils down to the same good old "buy it if it's enough value for your bucks, or just don't".
Also, you have to put yourself in the mindset that once all is said and done, you won't own everything that was released for this game, and that's okay.
Can't wait to see that stage being played at EVO!

jett

D-Member
That was a really superflous panel. I was expecting some more substantial changes and improvements. We just got some DLC announcements.

KingBroly

Banned
It absolutely is. Using the PS4 exploit would be stupid, the PC mod has been out for months and nothing has or will happen to those accounts. They aren't remotely the same thing.

Hey, EVO did it for their systems to get those Colors. They weren't the first or last to do it, either. Capcom didn't give them special systems or code.

And it's been confirmed the Ring Stage will not be available for FM

Uzzy

Three costumes, 22 colours and a stage just isn't it worth $25. It just isn't.

I was down for getting it just to support the CPT. I get a ton of enjoyment out of watching the tour, and a bigger prize pool would hopefully lead to bigger and better events.

But now it's clear that the money of PC gamers isn't good enough for Capcom. So fuck em.

Xeteh

Hey, EVO did it for their systems to get those Colors. They weren't the first or last to do it, either. Capcom didn't give them special systems or code.

And it's been confirmed the Ring Stage will not be available for FM

Okay, you keep being you.

Not going to bother arguing with someone too busy inventing excuses to feel victimized.

SSReborn

That was a really superflous panel. I was expecting some more substantial changes and improvements. We just got some DLC announcements.
Yeah that aspect was disappointing. But I feel like in order to keep us feeling as if there is a line of communication between us and them they need to drip feed us now.

Zackat

I was down for getting it just to support the CPT. I get a ton of enjoyment out of watching the tour, and a bigger prize pool would hopefully lead to bigger and better events.

But now it's clear that the money of PC gamers isn't good enough for Capcom. So fuck em.

Sony is moneyhatting the ProTour.... ya know what fuck it. keep on keepin on.

MrCarter

Considering PS4 people can do it too, and can do it with Premium Costumes and them tweeting about earlier this week shows you're out of touch with reality, bucko.

Yes, well not for longer I assume as they will ban whoever have exploited the system. Out of touch with reality? I'm not the one who has a hobby in constantly shitting on a game when I could be doing something better with my life.

Because I would like the fucking colours, stage and costumes for a game I play and enjoy? Like, wtf dude? As if the name of the dlc means jack fucking shit

Why else would you call it that then if it had nothing to do with the CPT.

Either way, if you want all the stuff buy it while at the same time supporting a community that helps keeps this game relevant, otherwise save your money and don't buy a badly priced bundle. Not sure what else you want me to tell you.

Trickster

Why else would you call it that then if it had nothing to do with the CPT.

Either way, if you want all the stuff buy it while at the same time supporting a community that helps keeps this game relevant, otherwise save your money and don't buy a badly priced bundle. Not sure what else you want me to tell you.

I don't want you to tell me anything? You're clearly fine with the ridiculousness that is this bundle. And I find that completely fucking insane.

Also, you tell me that if I want all the stuff, I should buy it. Now, riddle me this. Since this bundle is apparently PS4 exclusive, and contains things only ps4 players will be able to acquire. How in the FLYING FUCK do I buy all the stuff when I play pc?

Top Bottom