• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

"A portion"

If it all went to the pot, I'd have probably bought it.

They still need to make a return on the DLC, though. Like, creating assets and getting them to work without issue is not free work.

But I wonder how much is going to the CPT.

Break up with her! How dare she support those prices!

She told me "shut the fuck up, who cares, it's fucking 20 bucks, shut up TheSpoiler". I told her how stupid it was, and she smiled and clicked bought. With my credit card.

To all you guys complaining about the CPT item pricing, didn't they say it would all go to the CPT pot? It's not really that big of a deal, nor is it that shocking that they'd be priced higher than normal if that's the case.

"A portion of all proceeds go to the Capcom Cup 2016 prize pool."

Taken from the CPT Premier Package store page.

Doesn't even specify the percentage.

SSReborn

They still need to make a return on the DLC, though. Like, creating assets and getting them to work without issue is not free work.

She told me "shut the fuck up, who cares, it's fucking 20 bucks, shut up TheSpoiler". I told her how stupid it was, and she smiled and clicked bought. With my credit card.

lmao

N3ilunik

Neo Member
It's obvious that the CPT DLC will fund the CPT prize money. Don't buy it if you don't want to support it. They're going to explore MKX territories with this. I'm glad, at least we can show our support to top players.

Zackat

This is normally my sentiments on DLC that I like in a game I play daily. Lol

KingBroly

Banned
I'm guessing $10 for the stage, $10 for each costume, none of the EX colors on Steam.

Nothing Stops the Train of Disappointment

I can't even find it in my downloads list!

What is going on.

Boot the game once the servers are up. Don't think it needs any additional downloads. Btw, I don't think the Chun-li and cammy outfits are available yet. Maybe the Ring stage is available.

EDIT: So nothing from that bundle is available yet lol.

Boot the game once the servers are up. Don't think it needs any additional downloads. Btw, I don't think the Chun-li and cammy outfits are available yet. Maybe the Ring stage is available.

EDIT: So nothing from that bundle is available yet lol.

Weird thing is, it never showed up on the downloads list after I bought it. The website DID glitch out so maybe it's that.

vg260

From what the KI devs said about stages, they aren't cheap to develop (at least for KI) and are comparable to that of a character. So, the normal stage pricing never seem that bad to me. Being double the cost, though, I dunno.

Xeteh

If it is available for Fight Money purchase, it's probably gonna bleed our FM reserves dry.

I really hope that the pricing for the bundle's individual items is because "a portion" is going towards CPT and not indicative of a change in pricing overall.

Scotia

Banned
Panels over it seems. No big surprise like some anticipated but the news of the nostalgic costumes and SF2 Bison stage is great, even though there's no release date. Everything else was meh though. CPT pack is nothing to me, won't be touching that. The new stage looks fantastic but $10 is a joke. Overall, seemed like a decent conference.

Neoxon

Really hope Juri's SF4 outfit is in the Nostalgic category.
It probably is. As for the others, my guesses are...
  • Ryu: SF costume
  • Ken: SFIII costume
  • Chun-Li: SF Alpha costume
  • M. Bison: Either his SFII or SF Alpha costume
  • Dhalsim: SFII/Alpha/IV costume
  • Zangief: Regular costume w/ Alpha cape
  • Cammy: Either her SFII/IV costume or her SF Alpha Doll uniform
  • Vega: SFII/Alpha/IV costume
  • Karin: SF Alpha costume
  • Rainbow Mika: SF Alpha costume
  • Birdie: SF Alpha costume
  • Alex: We already saw it, SFIII Ending costume
  • Ibuki: We already saw it, SFIII costume (w/ a scarf flowing behind her)
  • Balrog: SFII/Alpha/IV costume
  • Urien: SFIII suit (he can already rip off his clothes to go into Undies Mode via his Critical Art)
  • Juri: SFIV costume
They kinda used up Charlie & Guile's potential Nostalgic Costumes, so.....yeah.

Top Bottom