• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Zackat

I don't want you to tell me anything? You're clearly fine with the ridiculousness that is this bundle. And I find that completely fucking insane.

Also, you tell me that if I want all the stuff, I should buy it. Now, riddle me this. Since this bundle is apparently PS4 exclusive, and contains things only ps4 players will be able to acquire. How in the FLYING FUCK do I buy all the stuff when I play pc?

because everything will be on PC, just not in a CPT bundle. Maybe some colors won't be there I guess? So you can pick and choose what you want. If you want every thing ever then I guess you are pretty screwed.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, I hoped the Statues would be the Top 3 of last Capcom Cup, but it may be too much to ask kol.

That would actually be insane if the winner of Capcom Cup gets put onto a stage for each year till the next one.

Kinda like how Valve puts the players and team name/logo of the TI winning players onto the aegis in the base of both sides (in Dota 2)

I don't want you to tell me anything? You're clearly fine with the ridiculousness that is this bundle. And I find that completely fucking insane.

Also, you tell me that if I want all the stuff, I should buy it. Now, riddle me this. Since this bundle is apparently PS4 exclusive, and contains things only ps4 players will be able to acquire. How in the FLYING FUCK do I buy all the stuff when I play pc?

It's like you're not reading the thread.
The costumes and stage can be bought seperately, the colours and titles are exclusive.

Femto.

Sony is funding the CPT (or at least sponsoring with a lot of cash). So this pack is to just advertise it and get more money into it. You could be right though, in this hypothetical world of SFVI :p.

2025 release the earliest after we get a new Darkstalkers, Capcom Vs Capcom, a new Rival schools, and a new Power Stone.

;A;

Scotia

Banned
QJJlelP.jpg

So good

Shito

I wonder if it's going to be a 1.6 GB update everytime they want to change the marquee
If they are clever, and I hope they are, all of them are already included in the patch, and it's just a date switch from the servers...
I would certainly code it this way at least.

MadGear

I gladly bought the compendium for DotA2 each year during the time I was playing the game. Support the tournament and get a handful of stuff in return. I would absolutely do the same for SFV but ... its $10 for a stage. I wonder how much of this contributes to the price pool. At 25% and below the value doesn't feel right to me. I'll most likely pass on this :/

I also hope that the CPT bundle and color situation is really just due to the Sony sponsorship of the CPT and not foreshadowing something bad for us. The PC version isn't getting much attention as it is anyway, at least as far as I can tell the build hasn't been improved on since launch.

FluxWaveZ

Hard to tell, but it looks like those npcs leveled up their frame rate.

I believe that was the case for some of the new stages like Las Vegas and the Kanzuki Beach stage. However, unlike those two, the NPCs are unnecessarily distracting and obnoxious in this new Ring of Destiny stage.

MrCarter

Stop acting so hard to be outraged. It's PS4 exclusive so you can't buy the bundle on PC. Deal with it.

I gladly bought the compendium for DotA2 each year during the time I was playing the game. Support the tournament and get a handful of stuff in return. I would absolutely do the same for SFV but ... its $10 for a stage. I wonder how much of this contributes to the price pool. At 25% and below the value doesn't feel right to me. I'll most likely pass on this :/

I also hope that the CPT bundle and color situation is really just due to the Sony sponsorship of the CPT and not foreshadowing something bad for us. The PC version isn't getting much attention as it is anyway, at least as far as I can tell the build hasn't been improved on since launch.
According to SteamSpy the PC version has sold less than 200k copies so... :/

vg260

I believe that was the case for some of the new stages like Las Vegas and the Kanzuki Beach stage. However, unlike those two, the NPCs are unnecessarily distracting and obnoxious in this new Ring of Destiny stage.

Regardless, I hope if they animate at 60 here, with some optimization, they can fix the previous stages.

SaikyoBro

I knew going in I'd want to buy all the characters and stages... I'll hate myself for plopping $10 on the Ring of Destiny but it's better than paying an extra $15 for the bundle.

Trickster

because everything will be on PC, just not in a CPT bundle. Maybe some colors won't be there I guess? So you can pick and choose what you want. If you want every thing ever then I guess you are pretty screwed.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Here's the thing right. I've stated before that I would love to pay for premium stuff in this game. I'd jump all over a bundle for all the premium costumes.

The problem is that Capcom are charging such an absurd amount for their stuff. Buying the premium costumes for 16 characters would cost 64 fucking euro. I mean are Capcom out of their goddamn minds?

And now they are actually increasing the price for the stuff in this bundle. The costumes on their own will cost 6 dollars, the stage costs 10 dollars ( representing the FM equivelant of 200k, aka 3 other new stages )

I would buy it all. They could earn hundreds of euros from me over the life of this game. All I ask, is that they sell me the content at a price where I don't feel they are kicking me repeatedly in the dick with a spiked boot.

It's like you're not reading the thread.
The costumes and stage can be bought seperately, the colours and titles are exclusive.

So then how would I buy all the content if I litterally can't buy all the content since some of it is exclusive to a different platform than the one I have the game for?

Neoxon

I just realized something, perhaps they can give Urien his paler skin & blonde hair for his Nostalgia Costume, then change him to bronze skin/white hair after he does his Critical Art to burn his clothes off.

According to SteamSpy the PC version has sold less than 200k copies so... :/

There's still like 80k+ active players (including a lot of top players), that's not something you just ignore...unless you want an MKXL debacle.

So then how would I buy all the content if I litterally can't buy all the content since some of it is exclusive to a different platform than the one I have the game for?

You could never buy colours or titles with real money anyway

vg260

Here's the thing right. I've stated before that I would love to pay for premium stuff in this game. I'd jump all over a bundle for all the premium costumes.

The problem is that Capcom are charging such an absurd amount for their stuff. Buying the premium costumes for 16 characters would cost 64 fucking euro. I mean are Capcom out of their goddamn minds?

And now they are actually increasing the price for the stuff in this bundle. The costumes on their own will cost 6 dollars, the stage costs 10 dollars ( representing the FM equivelant of 200k, aka 3 other new stages )

I would buy it all. They could earn hundreds of euros from me over the life of this game. All I ask, is that they sell me the content at a price where I don't feel they are kicking me repeatedly in the dick with a spiked boot.

Yup. I'm a broken record, but I was totally ready to drop down some serious cash on DLC like I did on Ultra, and even loaded up on PSN/Steam store cards in preparation, but now I don't feel like giving them a cent. Might have to unload some Steam credit now at a loss too since I don't usually buy stuff directly.

Top Bottom