• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Urien time

urien-cfe-fall.gif

Kashiwaba

Finally i made it as a gold league with Rashid 😄

Special thanks to one of gaf member. Who play as Rashid (i forgot his name) if it wasn't for his tips i would have never made it :_:

Have you guys ever experienced an issue like this?

My friend is playing on ps4 and it's a digital copy of the game.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7sik4mlJjGg
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9L3dV4GxL-8
He deleted and reinstalled.
He tried on another account to make sure it wasn't the save.
He tried to go on the game while not connected to the network.

Anybody ever see anything like that.
I had this problem on PC, and even after reinstall the problem continued, now...... i don't know the file structure of PS4 version, but what was corrupt for me, was where the game saved your trials completed, character story completed, those files on PC are installed different area, i had to delete all those files fix my game...ask him after he reinstalled if he had to redo the tutorial when he launched the game, if he did, then i don't know what is causing his problems, if he didn't then he should find those saved files and delete them..

Go HAM, mika's corner game is all about taking risks, she has many optimal combos in the corner but they all depend on you guessing correctly.

Any favorite one? Usually I just mix HK, fHP, Ex qcfP and any other that pops in my head

You ever played MKX? And if you were good at it you will be good with Mika. It's all about making your opponent guess your 50/50.
All you need is that one Irish whip to hk to that ex move. And you have the corner. After that play as if you are playing MKX.

Yeah, maining on Sub Zero but thats years ago
Yup been doing that, and surprisingly work

In the corner, Mika's super punishes Cammy's V-Reversal.

Most of the time you're going to want to do a wallbounce combo into another mix-up. If you want some specifics then I can post some later.

Yes please

SSReborn

I had this problem on PC, and even after reinstall the problem continued, now...... i don't know the file structure of PS4 version, but what was corrupt for me, was where the game saved your trials completed, character story completed, those files on PC are installed different area, i had to delete all those files fix my game...ask him after he reinstalled if he had to redo the tutorial when he launched the game, if he did, then i don't know what is causing his problems, if he didn't then he should find those saved files and delete them..
Thanks he tried this but it didn't work have no idea what the issue is its so weird.

Any favorite one? Usually I just mix HK, fHP, Ex qcfP and any other that pops in my head

Oh man there are so many.
fHP into ex wingless if they are close to stun.
fHP into rainbow typhoon on block
fHP, crMP, fHP > ^
fHP, crMP, meaty brimstone.
fHP, vtrigger(long), crMP, walk under, MP, bMP > ^
fHP, crMP, fHP, crush counter, vtrigger(long), charged HK, ex wingless.

The rest of it is just mixing in throws/srk baits/crossups etc..

Oh man there are so many.
fHP into ex wingless if they are close to stun.
fHP into rainbow typhoon on block
fHP, crMP, fHP > ^
fHP, crMP, meaty brimstone.
fHP, vtrigger(long), crMP, walk under, MP, bMP > ^
fHP, crMP, fHP, crush counter, vtrigger(long), charged HK, ex wingless.

The rest of it is just mixing in throws/srk baits/crossups etc..

Sweet, so many option. Thanks bro

Skilletor

Based capcom:

VS CPU Option
Daily Targets
Daily challenges with Fight Money rewards!
Fighter Profile Updates!
Free colors for Season Pass holders
Colors 3-10 for Default and Battle costumes of the 6 DLC characters
Premium costumes will now include colors!
Colors 3-10 of the purchased premium costume
Color bundles available for purchase via FM or Real Money
All 22 Characters’ Default & Story Costumes Color Pack 3-10
And more to be announced!

Aw yiss, I can finally use Colour 10 of Mika's Battle Costume without giving myself a brain aneurysm! Going through Survival on Hard to unlock Colour 7 of her Story Costume was more than enough for one lifetime...

Disappointed that Urien's supposedly not launching til September but at least they're making it sound like the update's dropping early in the month. I wonder if he'll keep his shades after performing his Critical Art while wearing his Story Costume; that'd definitely make it my go-to outfit for him.

Neoxon

Hopefully Capcom offers a color pack for just the 16 launch characters, since Season Pass buyers get the colors for the Season 1 DLC characters from the start.

Hutchie

The update sounds great, gonna buy ps plus and get online. Still may try survival one last time to get ken's colour free of charge.

Just read the update thread and still see people complaining 'oh all this should have been in from the beginning' and 'still no arcade mode'. Cant please anyone these days.

Liking the sound of that update. Interested in the daily challenge and the cosmetic stuff is cool.

Have they announced the 3rd CPT bundle costume yet?

Obscura

The update sounds great, gonna buy ps plus and get online. Still may try survival one last time to get ken's colour free of charge.

Just read the update thread and still see people complaining 'oh all this should have been in from the beginning' and 'still no arcade mode'. Cant please anyone these days.

Might want to hold off on that. According to eventhubs tomorrows update is a new punishment system for rage quitters. The patch notes posted by skilletor won't come till September.

Whine mode ON: Give me Urien you bastards! I haven't had a main since release in anticipation of him and instead of announcing a release for a character that's well finished you release NEXT months patch notes?! If this is your idea of better communication, it's a strange one. New character > cosmetic unlocks in terms of announcement order.

Ok, sorry. I'm done.

Moaradin

Really hope they actually properly implemented the RQ fix and they know who exactly disconnected to give the penalty to. It seems super obvious, but it would be really dumb if both players got the penalty somehow. I wouldn't put it past them lol

Pompadour

Really hope they actually properly implemented the RQ fix and they know who exactly disconnected to give the penalty to. It seems super obvious, but it would be really dumb if both players got the penalty somehow. I wouldn't put it past them lol

I don't think that's going to happen. It seems like they're just refining their existing process.

Still not addressing the netcode? Is it because the Jaguar Cores are too weak to implement a proper system? The frame rate seems to drop when playing online in the PS4 version according to Digital Foundry.

KingBroly

Banned
Premium costumes will now include colors!
Colors 3-10 of the purchased premium costume

They did something right for once.

Still means Story costumes require a Survival run...man...

At least Versus CPU is finally coming.

Alchemist

Still not addressing the netcode? Is it because the Jaguar Cores are too weak to implement a proper system? The frame rate seems to drop when playing online in the PS4 version according to Digital Foundry.

They're not fixing anything to do with the netcode or lag until season 2.

Top Bottom