• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

At least now you have the pleasure of knowing they'll inevitably be punished for that behavior.

I'm going to guess that the guy hasn't been punished because he's carefully selecting who he loses to every once in a while. He may not mind taking a lost to another diamond or ultra platinums. But it was probably 2 hours or so since his last quit and Omni was a low super plat so it was just the right time for him to do it again.

Think about that Omni, he chose you. You should feel honored lol.

GGs. Might try Chun-Li out a bit more after those matches.

GGs! My Alex is flimsy as expected but at least I can boast that I took a few sets off of a Diamond-ranked player ;P

Wish I could untrain my habit of jumping when I'm in the corner but Alex's defensive options are so awful that the one time I manage to land a j.HP into V-Trigger combo makes it almost worth any damage I take on incorrect guesses.

FluxWaveZ

I'm going to guess that the guy hasn't been punished because he's carefully selecting who he loses to every once in a while. He may not mind taking a lost to another diamond or ultra platinums. But it was probably 2 hours or so since his last quit and Omni was a low super plat so it was just the right time for him to do it again.

Ha, I think you might have thought about it too much. All I know is that I've faced that player before a few times and he's RQed against me, too.

Just got knocked down to ROOKIE again. God, I'm never going to be good at this game, lmfao! I really don't know why I even keep trying, it's a waste of time. I've progressed in no way since day one.

Duress

I don't know what a 5k Mika wants to do in a lobby with a 1k Dhalsim.

I guess, if you're just some ass hole, who likes just bodying a scrub.

Zackat

Just got knocked down to ROOKIE again. God, I'm never going to be good at this game, lmfao! I really don't know why I even keep trying, it's a waste of time. I've progressed in no way since day one.

have you tried to diagnose why you get beat? do you jump too much? sweep too much? etc.

How is your defense? People in rookie ranks will hang themselves if you play defense long enough and just wait. They will do unsafe stuff that you can punish.

remz

I think the hardest thing to learn, but also the best way to get better at SFV is practicing your defence. If you know a couple 3f, 4f and 5f punishes and can block and look for openings you will pretty body anyone in lower ranks.

How is this even possible? You don't mean "day one" as in the day the game came out do you?

Yeah like Reizo Ryuu said, tell us your CFN and if I'm still up, I'd like to help out as well. Don't give up though.

Whales

Banned
GGs rushdown, were the matches fine for you? on my end it was slightly laggy ( but nothing too big, still very playable)

ibuki being able to throw air projectiles really fucks up my AA game lol

anyone up for matches?

GGs rushdown, were the matches fine for you? on my end it was slightly laggy ( but nothing too big, still very playable)

ibuki being able to throw air projectiles really fucks up my AA game lol

anyone up for matches?

GGs Whales! I gotta stop for now.

Lag was mostly ok. It was a bit better in the first set, the second I was getting a little spike here and there but nothing unplayable.

Your DPs were catching me a lot at first, but when I finally caught on to them a bit you were eating some damage. Be careful with how many you toss out.

Whales

Banned
GGs Whales! I gotta stop for now.

Lag was mostly ok. It was a bit better in the first set, the second I was getting a little spike here and there but nothing unplayable.

Your DPs were catching me a lot at first, but when I finally caught on to them a bit you were eating some damage. Be careful with how many you toss out.

oh yeah I realized, but I still threw them out andI regretted it every single time lmao

Palom

Ran into low tier god. As expected, he rage quit on me. Viewer in my chat said he turned off his stream after that, too. So nice.

kirblar

The new Mad Catz pad revision is really good. I can finally enjoy this game now that I have a Saturn-type Dpad. Thanks to the guys still hanging in there at the MCZ for fixing their issues and putting this out there.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Hm, made it to super gold. I hope I get better opponents through matchmaking now in casual and lobbies. Somehow I really don't like playing ranked anymore.

Ladekabel

Quick question: Does the game support the Fighting Commander 4 natively now? I don't have the version with a PC mode and I don't want to search mine for nothing.

KingBroly

Banned
Tampa Bison said he got rage quit on, lost 1000 LP and the game locked him out for 2 days.

He doesn't seem like a ragequitter to me, but I dunno.

Tampa Bison said he got rage quit on, lost 1000 LP and the game locked him out for 2 days.

He doesn't quit...I play him often in ranked

Take it back...just saw the edit. Look my seldom win was just him being nice or he wouldn't have loss any points against me. Lol...

lol...I'm so special

OrochiJR

This might be a little off-topic, but I guess the community in this thread might know what's up: Whatever happened to Street Fighter Resurrection, the sequel to Assassin's Fist? Is it really still only available on the go90 app?

Are there plans for a youtube or home release? Just asking because IIRC there is no way for people outside the US to watch the series, and watching on a phone or tablet in itself is not the most comfortable way to watch a show. I also can't imagine that this deal with go90 and limiting the potential viewer base turns into a bigger profit than SFAF. What where they thinking???

He is.

Still no video footage from anyone saying they've been wrongfully punished.

he deserves all punishment. they should reset all his points if the keeps doing it!

This might be a little off-topic, but I guess the community in this thread might know what's up: Whatever happened to Street Fighter Resurrection, the sequel to Assassin's Fist? Is it really still only available on the go90 app?

Are there plans for a youtube or home release? Just asking because IIRC there is no way for people outside the US to watch the series, and watching on a phone or tablet in itself is not the most comfortable way to watch a show. I also can't imagine that this deal with go90 and limiting the potential viewer base turns into a bigger profit than SFAF. What where they thinking???

i wish. still wanna see it.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

Why not press the share button and record it? Not a single video yet of this happening...

Ryce

CFN put up some more alternate attire concepts. Again, these may come to fruition if there’s demand for them.

Birdie - Formal
Nz9N4on.jpg

Ken - Holiday
36ayc7k.jpg

Guile - Sheriff
W7pV2x7.jpg

M. Bison - Pirate
SGaMCPA.jpg

Laura - Plain Clothes
ZPMDPJG.jpg

F.A.N.G - Kung Fu Style
4hl5os0.jpg

Veal

It's pretty bad honestly. And this is coming from someone who LOVED Assassin's Fist.
And from checking it doesn't even look like the show is available anymore.

Top Bottom