• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Stantron

yup. 1 round mod doesn't work anymore.

1bb778.gif

It does. I just tried it. I dunno how they could fix that. Garrett or someone who knows how it works maybe?

Those just edit values in the memory which control whatever is being altered, they'd have to change those values engine wise in order to stop it, but then another trainer can be made easily; not worth the effort.

KingBroly

Banned
It does. I just tried it. I dunno how they could fix that. Garrett or someone who knows how it works maybe?

Yeah, so since that works, it means Splendors can still be had...but grinding...

Capcom's not really in the 'for the fans' mood anymore. 'For the fans' money' mood however...

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Yup! Happy with how I played. Having a lot of fun.

Met a couple people that evo was their first tourney. Invited them to our room later to get more games in.

Usually after a tourney, I want to take a break, but this game I just want to play more.

That's dope. That kind of environment is always such a good vibe, meeting people, having sessions. Good shit. Last time I did something like that, on a way smaller scale, was a VF gathering years ago in Connecticut. Traveled with my Dreamcast and a 20" CRT in my car!

I love you guys but you need to stop setting yourselves up for disappointment all the time.

There was no way in hell that they were going to show a character during the panel and you know damn well. Showing a trailer during top 8 when they're on ESPN2 and at their highest viewer count makes the most business sense.

About that CPT DLC the price is a little high I would pay $20 no questions asked I just want to know how much is going towards CPT. I will probably get it at $25 but wish they would let us know how much is getting put into the prize pool.

I love you guys but you need to stop setting yourselves up for disappointment all the time.

There was no way in hell that they were going to show a character during the panel and you know damn well. Showing a trailer during top 8 when they're on ESPN2 and at their highest viewer count makes the most business sense.

But is that even gonna happen?

But is that even gonna happen?

I am sure they will show an trailer for Urien/Juri maybe with a release date. I don't expect them to show any characters that we don't know about. They will potentially have hundreds of thousands watching it would be dumb not to show anything upcoming.

Alchemist

I'm curious about what they're going to show (if anything) considering we know about Juri/Urien.

Zackat

Did Capcom wipe-out colors and FM for the one round mod users with the last maintenance?

I still have the colors, I don't know about FM. Servers haven't come back up yet though so who knows on all fronts.

Idc if they take my FM, doesn't bother me at all.

$40 game + $30 season pass should be $70, not $60

So they're lowering it if you buy the game as well
Yeah because they way it's another sale of the game. But they wouldn't lower the season pass on its own because the content isn't out yet imo. It'll probably go down afterward. Although getting the both for $60 is basically already a GOTY edition type thing.

KingBroly

Banned
They've had months to do anything relating to that if they wanted to. Seems like a weird time to starting caring about it now.

Them trying to implement Zenny could've been the problem. Maybe.

They're bullrushing DLC now, though. So that's why I put that out there as a possibility.

JayEH

Aww come on guys, don't be like that. It won't be THAT bad right? I mean they have so many lobby and online features for grouping and stuff.

it probably will be but the game will be dead online after a week or so anyway regardless of netcode.

Xeteh

I still haven't decided if I'm going to get KOF or not. I'm bad at enough at SFV which is a much easier game than KOF has historically been.

JayEH

Respectfully Sir/Madam, I hope you're proven wrong.

I hope I'm wrong too. I really like SNK and want to see them succeed.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to get KOF or not. I'm bad at enough at SFV which is a much easier game than KOF has historically been.

KOF XIV has auto combos by mashing square so it should be easier to pick up and play compared to previous games.

Top Bottom