• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Tan

Any tips for working on reactions? Having someone dash three times and counter hit me is getting frustrating...

Sigmaah

GGs sigmaah... I wish i didnt have to study, this set was so good (and close, I feel like a fraud for not continuing)

we need to play more, your urien is good af

Ayeee thanks bro that necalli had me shook them c.mks always get me lmao

Damn good set lets play some more tomorrow!

Rarely does a match go by without seeing Guile use his v-skill. Who can say that for Alex (aside from immediately before a stun combo)?

In Alex's V-trigger, his V-skill becomes really scary, because suddenly his longest poke can be comboed into his clothesline (it only combos on counter hit).

People really should use it more.

Edzi

In Alex's V-trigger, his V-skill becomes really scary, because suddenly his longest poke can be comboed into his clothesline (it only combos on counter hit).

People really should use it more.

You have to be full screen to use it safely, which is exactly where Alex doesn't want to be.

Durden77

So did anyone else get prompted to download an update for this game?

Yeah...just turned it on and wtf. It seems like it's having trouble downloading too. Pretty annoying. Guess I can't play online right now.

On the plus side, it seems like Capcom still has a strong relationship with Sony on this game considering they're able to release patches so frequently, even to jump on bugs (like the Ibuki air throw thing).

You have to be full screen to use it safely, which is exactly where Alex doesn't want to be.

He doesn't have to STAY full screen.

V-skill only takes 55 frames. Less than a second.

Obviously don't use it when you have momentum and you're going in.

But, those times when the game naturally resets to neutral, it's not much of a commitment to activate V-skill. The potential payoff is pretty big.

HardRojo

Damn I know I haven't been playing nor watching this game as much since I just learned Cammy has a godlike antiair. What is that? Back MP?

Damn I know I haven't been playing nor watching this game as much since I just learned Cammy has a godlike antiair. What is that? Back MP?

The one where she hits directly above her head with her fist? Yup, Back.mp.

Her st.hk is also pretty solid and can CC.

EDIT: Also why do people keep forgetting that this character has a meterless invincible reversal that's great as an anti air.

JayEH

Love how they introduced him as the guy who voiced Ryu in Smash 4 and stuff but didn't actually mention a Street Fighter game lol.

And sorry about this new update download fiasco guys. I just wanted to play SF5 properly after a few weeks and then naturally Capcom had to remind me of why I don't play this game anymore with this shit.

the game is patched only once a month usually though.

pHand

So anyone have any idea on the new Come One, Come All mission?

Play on Bustling Side Street, do the stage transition into the restaurant on the left. Can't be done on Training, but can be done on vs. CPU. Edit: I actually did the noodle bowl KO, too. I'm not sure which one completes the mission, because it only registered once all of the rounds were finished.

Teepo671

Play on Bustling Side Street, do the stage transition into the restaurant on the left. Can't be done on Training, but can be done on vs. CPU.

Hrm. I tried that on cpu but I didn't get the mission complete. Might be because the game released the update while I was attempting it though and I'm still waiting on the download.

Saikyo

Hrm. I tried that on cpu but I didn't get the mission complete. Might be because the game released the update while I was attempting it though and I'm still waiting on the download.

Tried first using ex to open "the wall" and then finished the round with a CA at the stage corner so the noodle cutscene happened with the cpu, I did that and got the daily.

Maybe you dont need to do a Critical Art but it worked for me.

JayEH

It has survival mode fixes but I imagine they're probably adding in some DLC in there as well.
Someone please datamine.

Edzi

Half the time I try to use it, the Urien thong command doesn't work. Am I missing something or is it just super unreliable?

Top Bottom