• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

come home, friend

umHuXI.gif
I don't play THAT honest, lol.

Edzi

Mike Ross just went insane and expressed what all of us have been feeling about Chun on todays EA. He truly is the People's Champ.

Is it worth going to tourneys if you aren't good at the game? Canada cup is 20 min away from me and I was wondering if I should go.

The vast majority of people who enter major tournaments don't have a chance of winning. Lots of folks just got for the fun and community. Worth trying at least once to see if you like it.

Is it worth going to tourneys if you aren't good at the game? Canada cup is 20 min away from me and I was wondering if I should go.

You know what? I'm struggling with the same thing. On one hand, there's a tourny coming up but it's just that with no locals on the side to play,.and it's kinda costly to go out there. On the other hand, getting bopped will learn me good and get me hungry.

Chicago's scene is so weird.

Go to make friends and play people on the PSN at the very least. Most people aren't as good as you think they are, and maybe you are better than you think!

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I need to travel for maybe 8 hours to have a decent event a few times a year. You go to that damn Canada Cup or I have to slap you.

JayEH

Nothing to lose by going. Go, you'll probably meet some people as well. Also like others said, most people at tourneys aren't good. You just need to look at all the randoms on stream during pools for proof.

Mesoian

Totally. In my experience, it's a pretty chill place to hang out for the day. I love going to EVO even though I've never gotten out of pools in anything,

FluxWaveZ

GGs Omni. As always, the matches require my full focus because as soon as I mess around even a little bit, I get destroyed for it. I'm usually better at hit confirming the passion presses, but I'm just so scared of missing it against your Ken that oftentimes it'll hit and I won't follow it up.

Neoxon

Has anyone here been able to use Urien's The Hand glitch?
I kinda named the glitch after Okuyasu's stand thanks to an analogy made by one of our own.

FluxWaveZ

Oh yeah, weird, there's actual collision there instead of everything clipping all over the place.

Mika's standard costume is so damn ugly.

Tripon

I just came back from SCR this weekend. Even as overcrowded the venue was and how bad I did, I still had a lot of fun. If you go in with the expectation of having a good time, you will be fine.

Top Bottom