• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

I haven't really played the game since right when Juri dropped. Other than Urien releasing, what else have I missed?

Daily (technically it's weekly) Missions, Halloween stuff (a stage and some dope premium costumes), purchasable colors, premium costumes having all colors unlocked from the get-go.

mbpm1

My stick's starting to stop working randomly now. Just stops being connected to the usb. Just had to quit out of a match bc it stopped at the start of round 2.

What a pain

Edzi

GGs Omni, but I'd rather not wait in a multi man lobby. Your Ken is fun to play, I just wish my execution was a bit better. I also can't seem to punish the run cancels, so I either have to take the 50/50 throw/hit mixup or get counter hit.

Anyone else wanna go for a few rounds? CFN EdziPC

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
GGs Omni, but I'd rather not wait in a multi man lobby. Your Ken is fun to play, I just wish my execution was a bit better. I also can't seem to punish the run cancels, so I either have to take the 50/50 throw/hit mixup or get counter hit.

Anyone else wanna go for a few rounds? CFN EdziPC

I'd go a few if you don't mind fighting another (much worse) Ken. We can cut it short if the connection is bad.

Edzi

I'd go a few if you don't mind fighting another (much worse) Ken. We can cut it short if the connection is bad.

Jesus, I cannot deal with you starting Ken's target combo with a light attack, I always think you're going for a throw. Why does Ken even have that? I thought lights into huge meterless damage were supposed to be out of this game.

Jesus, I cannot deal with you starting Ken's target combo with a light attack, I always think you're going for a throw. Why does Ken even have that? I thought lights into huge meterless damage were supposed to be out of this game.
You were too busy laughing at his banana hair to notice.

Also it doesn't do THAT much damage unless you spend meter, the most important thing you get from it is without a doubt the corner carry.

JayEH

are you saying they should nerf ken?

Edzi

GGs, you play a very patient Ken. I tried to play some characters I don't normally use and that didn't end very well, lol. You holding back so much destroyed like 90% of my throw attempts.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism

Those sets were a ton of fun! I'd play longer but duty calls. Thanks for beating me up and then getting beaten up by me!

Connection was perfect on my end.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
GGs, you play a very patient Ken. I tried to play some characters I don't normally use and that didn't end very well, lol. You holding back so much destroyed like 90% of my throw attempts.
Out if curiosity do you play a lot of Necalli or am I just that bad against Necalli? I don't get a lot of practice against him.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Last night I had a field day with Nash. Got good footage for my Ghoolish Nash series. But I'm done for now with randoms with their odd tactics.
Anyone want to play? CFN: MahvelBaby.

Dahbomb

Level of SFV player has gone up in tournaments as of late.

Either 1.5 frame reduction making a difference or people getting ready for Capcom Cup.

I went on a 15-win streak at Unplugged Expo's SFV station today. Mostly played Urien but switched to Mika once people realized I was struggling in the Urien mirror match and started taking advantage of it.

Playing at cons is the best because you get to fight against a wider swathe of people who might not go to locals otherwise. It's great.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
So why exactly did the game force me to download the story dlc? I thought it's part of a mission, but it wasn't.

I hope they need the files for some reason*.

*ᵃʳᶜᵃᵈᵉ ᵐᵒᵈᵉ

Top Bottom