• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Karin Trial #6 finally done!!! It was the last one I had left overall and I had stayed away from it forever after banging my head against it initially but I just started using Karin seriously for the first time last week and decided to go back to today. Feels good, man. Ready for Juri's Trials now!

Well i bit. $40.02 for SFV collectors on amazon right now.
ZCj40Dn.gif

If there is anything new, I don't see it

edit: actually cammy now has a file in her /05/ costume folder, but it's just called DA_A45_DressState_01.uasset

I know the servers are down for Juri maintenance, but after downloading the Steam patch, I get a really nasty looking error screen on boot.

I wonder if something in my ~mods folder might be causing it? That's my first thought, at least...

Momentary

Banned
PC patch started. 1.5 GB for a character/costume/music? Are there some other goodies coming? Or are UE4 game patches just big for no reason? Seems to be that way for most games using that engine.

Zackat

PC patch started. 1.5 GB for a character/costume/music? Are there some other goodies coming? Or are UE4 game patches just big for no reason? Seems to be that way for most games using that engine.

no this is normal for PC, they basically just give us a lot of crap over again.

Top Bottom