• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTV| BUFF MY MAIN & NERF THE CHARACTER I JUST LOST TO

Yeah, I looked at the trial demo for #9, but whatever is done doesn't totally look like a dash or a walk, which is why I came in here to ask. I tried the walk and got the hit but couldn't connect cr.mk after the V-Trigger activation... I tried to dash after the starting cr.hp cc and it doesn't seem to come out fast enough.

Time to take another crack as I continually try to fix the mods to work properly based on that post up above.

You just walk forward a bit, I'll post a 60fps webm later so you can watch it slowed down.

got the 1 million fight money trophy thanks to juri. if anyone still needs confirmation: i was happily spending fm before that.

now to slowly unlock the rest. this is the path of my destiny.

Huh so Juri's heavy hassanshu is useful for getting through fireballs from a distance and it can cancel into both vtrigger and CA.

Really liking Juri so far, she's surprisingly fun.

JayEH

Think I'll have to call it a day with trial 10. I can't get anywhere with this. Can't even get the second hit consistently.

60fps webm to juri trial 9

You can slow it down with the controls at the bottom.

You just walk forward a bit, I'll post a 60fps webm later so you can watch it slowed down.

I did it with dashing forward after the CC.

Thanks guys. I managed to grind it out after the dash -- now if I could only figure out why "step 3" of trial 10 isn't hitting... the rest doesn't seem so bad, but that initial 3 steps seems like the wall to get over. I know others have talked about it in here, so I'll have to go back and check what they said.

Thanks for the tip. Any hassashu can be comboed into CA

Xeteh

CoV5CbtUMAEdl4Q.jpg

That double perfect felt gooooood.

SephLuis

I don't know what Capcom changed into it's servers, but the entire US is coming to kick my day one Juri.

Her charged qcf+mk can combo only into hp or the first hit of b+hp. I was also hoping this attack would be an overhead, which is disappointing

『Inaba Resident』;211535757 said:
The fact that she says "pardon" when she moves back kinda makes this better.

And is it me or is Juri's overhead not THAT good? Feels like it might be less + on hit as compared to some other overheads.

Laputa_94

The amount of times I fucked up crouching MP into QCF HK in challenge ten hurts me. I'll try it again tomorrow, I am liking her so far.

So far I like Juri. She's good, but she has issues.

Her Non-EX Medium and Heavy Pinwheel can be Crush Counter when it's Juri's BnB that can easily be dropped if done to far.

IMO Juri's Ryodansatsu should DP back, her Pinwheel Quarter Circle Back like in SF4 and Fuharenkyaku as it is. That way her Trial 10 combo is much easier to do.

Juri's V-Reversal needs more I-Frames

And is it me or is Juri's overhead not THAT good? Feels like it might be less + on hit as compared to some other overheads.
The fact that she says "pardon" when she moves back kinda makes this better.

Yeah her Overhead isn't as good like in 4 where she can combo during Feng Shui Engine.

So is it me or is her V-Skill just not that good. seems like a decent way to side switch after getting that mp xx f+hp target combo but other than that, i'm not feeling it.

Easy CA combo:

cr.mp xx light hazanshu xx CA

Instead of cr.mp, st.hp or b.hk also work. b.hk you can cancel on the second hit

She has a lot of easy confirms, the easiest probably being target combo > super, it even puts the opponent at the perfect height before canceling into super, it can't cancel early like her specials.

So is it me or is her V-Skill just not that good. seems like a decent way to side switch after getting that mp xx f+hp target combo but other than that, i'm not feeling it.

Her vskill is really good imo, you can use it for a mixup on wakeup, cancel the dash mid-dash, and store the charged version to go through fireballs.

SephLuis

She has a lot of easy confirms, the easiest probably being target combo > super, it even puts the opponent at the perfect height before canceling into super, it can't cancel early like her specials.

Her target combo isn't that reliable because the second hit only goes if the opponent is standing.

Xevren

Only seems useful to me if you charge it up then dash cancel to use it later. Possible to trip guard people on far jumps if they do it that way since it's so fast. It's a lot more useful then some peoples at least.

Menitta

Only seems useful to me if you charge it up then dash cancel to use it later. Possible to trip guard people on far jumps if they do it that way since it's so fast. It's a lot more useful then some peoples at least.

You can "fake" it by tapping on it after releasing.

Top Bottom