• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

GGS flux, most Ps I've given out yet lol.
I seriously dunno how to stop mika with kolin.

GGs; it'd been a while since I did FT3 rounds. It's a different dynamic.

I also watched that earlier Fuudo match. cr.LK xx super is crazy shit that even NuckleDu doesn't do. Kinda demoralizing when I see people do that stuff, heh. Gotta train it a million times until I can do it myself.

I find Kolins pretty awkward to face as Mika. Her V-Skill eliminates Mika's air approach options as well as her drop kick. The counter eliminates the drop kick, too. Kolins who have well timed and well spaced V-Skills are a huge pain to fight against.

Yeah I mistimed the vskill a couple times and got punished hard for it so I just stopped using it, that's definitely something I need to practice.

HardRojo

Realistically, are we expecting any announcements tomorrow? I think not, right? Just don't wannt hype myself for nothing lol.

Edit: Also, Phenom was able to travel to the US, that's good to see.

Realistically, are we expecting any announcements tomorrow? I think not, right? Just don't wannt hype myself for nothing lol.

Realistically, no.
Capcom has given no indication, that I can think of, that they'll be dropping any information or anything else at this event. It might happen, but I'm keeping my expectations low.

After the Kolin announcement, I don't assume shit unless they say something.

Edit: Goddamn Fuudo. Already S2 is more fun to watch, at least for me.

My dude even shook his hand.

God damn this tournament is already in my top ten favorites from all sides.

Nah I don't. I remember Wolfkrone from SF4, but I'm not sure about KBrad. The way KBrad got in his face at the end makes me think Wolf was talking a lot of shit and it back fired lol.

Basically.

KBrad called Wolf a fraud earlier this year, and Wolf bopped him. Wolf went to social media and popped off for weeks, leading up to FR where he awkwardly calls KBrad a phat phuck. Not only that, he loops in his crew, which Wong is in, I guess. When both were slated to appear at FR, people were praying to the gods that the two would battle.

Well, somehow, we got our wish. And KBrad got'em.

My dude even shook his hand.

God damn this tournament is already in my top ten favorites from all sides.

Basically.

KBrad called Wolf a fraud earlier this year, and Wolf bopped him. Wolf went to social media and popped off for weeks, leading up to FR where he awkwardly calls KBrad a phat phuck. Not only that, he loops in his crew, which Wong is in, I guess. When both were slated to appear at FR, people were praying to the gods that the two would battle.

Well, somehow, we got our wish. And KBrad got'em.

It's one thing to lose, but to do all of that and get demolished...damn tragedy.

MCD250

The story goes a little deeper too, because Kbrad and Krone actually used to be friends and training partners until (at least in Kbrad's telling) Krone started talking shit about Kbrad behind his back among other things. The fact that Kbrad is so well-loved in the FGC and Krone is so hated (due to issues with other players, sleazy behavior, ragequitting, etc.) means this was probably some good vs evil type shit for most people watching that match.

I had to do a double take when I glanced up the ibuki's player's name...first time I've actually seen xian play since S2 started, and no f.a.n.g feels really weird.

Femto.

I had to do a double take when I glanced up the ibuki's player's name...first time I've actually seen xian play since S2 started, and no f.a.n.g feels really weird.

The air kunai release into landing on the front side was fucking filthy.

Xian defying tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom