• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCD250

I usually root for Kbrad but I can't get mad about Xian winning. Boy deserves it after spending a year squeezing water out of the stone that is FANG.

I simply can't trust myself to play a character with anything that absorbs/counters because it just destroys my mindset for other characters. Been playin' Kolin since she dropped and now going back to Karin I constantly feel the need to V-Skill when I know they're gonna stick something out.

I simply can't trust myself to play a character with anything that absorbs/counters because it just destroys my mindset for other characters. Been playin' Kolin since she dropped and now going back to Karin I constantly feel the need to V-Skill when I know they're gonna stick something out.

This is one of the reasons I've stuck to one character since the betas.

I'm bad enough without getting multiple characters confused mid-match.

Moaradin

Kinda sad I barely saw any Urien players this tourny. Want to see some sick new tech, but I guess Nemo is the only one I can rely on for that.

I still think Uriens are going to be a little more rare than people think. He's ridiculous but he's probably the most figured out character because of that. Doesn't mean he won't show up AT ALL, just that Uriens will have to work harder.

Such a great tourney and we still have tommorow! Hype for CPT is now through the roof.

Whole thing was lit. The popoffs, the storylines, the matches, the tech. Everything was OD.

And I'm really happy that the character variation was high. I do think that people should have two characters unless they can really make it work, but otherwise many of the matches were great.

mbpm1

Fr was a lot of fun to watch

I think it actually helps not spending much time with the game these days for viewing purposes

mbpm1

the top 8 is stacked as heck

what do you guys think will come out on top?

I'd split it between Du, tokido, and xian. And itabashi

Damn its too hard

MCD250

the top 8 is stacked as heck

what do you guys think will come out on top?

I'd split it between Du, tokido, and xian. And itabashi

Damn its too hard
Du, Tokido or Xian sounds right, I think.

Gief winning the first CPT event would be hype as hell tho.

Edzi

Yeah I'm east coast. It wasn't bad on my end. GGs.

Yeah, I dunno what's up with that. Ever since S2 hit, I've had iffy connections with people on the EC even though it was fine before, and it always seems to be mostly on my end. Though I've had smooth matches with Flux who's in Canada, so I have no idea what's going on.

mbpm1

Yeah, I dunno what's up with that. Ever since S2 hit, I've had iffy connections with people on the EC even though it was fine before, and it always seems to be mostly on my end. Though I've had smooth matches with Flux who's in Canada, so I have no idea what's going on.

Capcom is enforcing the east coast west coast divide

Capcom is enforcing the east coast west coast divide

They're promoting the new Tupac movie in their own unique way

Haitanti knocked the shit out of Krone. Doesn't get the runback.

KBrad smiled

LMAOOO this is the best tournament

Best tournament with Daigo using that shitty Ryu that doesn't fit him?

brAOLiz.gif

Edzi

GGs man. And nah I wasnt, except when you were vskilling full screen lol. I also hadn't played cammy in a long while

Yeah, my Alex was rusty today as well. Haven't touched the game in over a week, and haven't touched Alex in even longer due to Kolin. I just can't seem to figure her out or how to approach with her, and I'm relying on the same couple of gimmicks. That V-Skill is amazing though.

Producer

Yeah, my Alex was rusty today as well. Haven't touched the game in over a week, and haven't touched Alex in even longer due to Kolin. I just can't seem to figure her out or how to approach with her, and I'm relying on the same couple of gimmicks. That V-Skill is amazing though.

Yeah, i've also been playing her more than anyone else lately. I should use that vskill more often haha.

Sayad

Xian's Ibuki is a monster, too bad he wasted a year on that pos. Sorry lucebuce, but this makes me glad S2 FANG happened, hopefully he doesn't switch back with S2.2.

HiResDes

I really think Fang has to be buffed, so maybe Xian will play both.

In other news, so glad K-Brad bodied that fool, and the pop off...Krone hate it had to be you breh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom