• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Ucchedavāda;233939324 said:
A fish just got crushed to death by a man's buttocks.

giphy.gif

FluxWaveZ

Sorry Producer, that was my last set. GGs, though. You started to figure things out the more our matches went on.

I was having a lot of execution problems; oftentimes I tried to use his V-Skill, only for his lunge attack to come out because of the charge. And then there was that last whiffed DP that sealed my fate in our last match. Things that'll iron out as I play Necalli more.

Edzi

I don't think I've ever played an online Vega who didn't have a shit connection. It's weird.

Also, anyone wanna play? CFN EdziPC

Producer

Sorry Producer, that was my last set. GGs, though. You started to figure things out the more our matches went on.

I was having a lot of execution problems; oftentimes I tried to use his V-Skill, only for his lunge attack to come out because of the charge. And then there was that last whiffed DP that sealed my fate in our last match. Things that'll iron out as I play Necalli more.

GGs flux. Yeah i noticed, you messed that up several times heh. Still though necalli is already looking solid. With chuns sLK now being 5f , alot of times i cant punish those sHKs from necalli.

MCD250

The XYZZY teabag was funny because he didn't wait until the very, very end of the match with a stun to do it like Punk, Nuckledu and most other people usually do. It was like it just randomly popped into his mind at one point near the end and he just snuck it in there.

I would much prefer SF4's scaling over the stupid amount of damage Laura can do with one EX and a V-Trigger combo.

giphy.gif

Not even Balrog's is this dumb. And it's still her turn.

I personally love how in most awesome rivalry/pop off scenes that happen in the FGC, either LI Joe or PR Balrog are always there hyping it up or laughing their asses off.

I feel like a fucking idiot. I HAD THAT MATCH IN THE BAG.

All I needed to do was jump back one more time.

Looking back on the match, I was doing SO MANY things that I had specifically trained myself not to do. Uhh, guess I need to relearn the game when the new patch drops :(

It's hard to tell, but wouldn't it have been a draw at that point? It looks to me like you got chipped down to nothing. The game should really allow you to see the exact health values in replays. EDIT: Watching it again, you do lose a visible amount of health during the KO.

But regardless, that was an unfortunate end to a hard fought match.

I actually had one pixel of health left, and ibuki had straight up nothing.

That's why I felt like an idiot, I COULD have survived that. I dashed forward thinking that she would jump forward and EX Kunai as that would be the ideal way to catch a back jump as well as bait out and punish an AA.
Well for one thing, you aren't using a good fang color
OOvKF3b.gif

OOvKF3b.gif

OOvKF3b.gif

OOvKF3b.gif
OOvKF3b.gif
OOvKF3b.gif

Village

Yeah an L, fang's homeostasis

Anyway

Now colors 5,9,11,12,13,14, and 15 guaranteed victories, your opponent would have came in like, damn look at this dude , he clearly know how to dress and would have got distracted

Yeah an L, fang's homeostasis

Anyway

Now colors 5,9,11,12,13,14, and 15 guaranteed victories, your opponent would have came in like, damn look at this dude , he clearly know how to dress and would have got distracted
I'm actually trying to get FANG to level 50 so I can get colour 50. I even did hard survival with him back during season 1. That colour is actually the best because he's got grey hair in that one, and the colours are fantastic.

12 is certainly the most badass but 10 just reminds me of those chinese assassins from Kung Fu Hustle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom