• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigg_Oggy

Ucchedavāda;234033604 said:
Really? That's hilarious. Poor Nash.

I miss her mid and high fireballs, though.

SFV feels like it only has guile as a good zoner. If Juri had her air fireballs, I'm not sure how most of the cast could approach her.

"Man, birdie's buttons are great! This character is really good."

"Man, why are birdie's buttons and everything so slow? this character sucks"

I won my first match against a Gief and I was like, man, I could do this!

Then I played a Cammy and said nope.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Birdie has won premiers. Mika has been in top 4 or GF almost every premier. I feel like people need to revisit how they form tier lists.

I've been looking at changing my stick to a Birdie theme and made this crude photoshop job. It's a bit OTT but that's Birdie.

XMfn03Mh.jpg

There's so little Birdie images out there that I can find.

MrCarter

I've been looking at changing my stick to a Birdie theme and made this crude photoshop job. It's a bit OTT but that's Birdie.

There's so little Birdie images out there that I can find.

Nice. Are you able to highlight Birdie further? For me, he looks too blended in with background at the moment. Other than that looks great.

Okay I'm going to ride this Birdie train a little bit longer.

I have to replace these charge characters because for whatever reason going pad with them is fucking killing me.

I don't think anyone has switch characters more than I have, or has as many mains as I do, or is as garbage as me lol.

Right now I'm looking at a possible Birdie, Necalli locked in for sure, maybe Nash when the buffs come, and keeping Bison. I dropped Rog and Urien. Akuma will never work out for me.

Fuck me if the DLC character is actually up my alley.

Nice. Are you able to highlight Birdie further? For me, he looks too blended in with background at the moment. Other than that looks great.

I think the donut is more the focal point for me just because it's fun and let's me play with colour more.

Ucchedavāda;234038098 said:
That's pretty nice.
Are you going to get matching buttons?
Yeah I think I can get buttons pretty close to the sprinkle colours. I haven't decided on the colour of the ball top however.

FluxWaveZ

It baffles me when the fight was a slide show, and the opponent still goes for the "OK" for a second match afterwards. Guess it shows that it was one-sided; those CFN changes can't come soon enough.

MCD250

Okay I'm going to ride this Birdie train a little bit longer.

I have to replace these charge characters because for whatever reason going pad with them is fucking killing me.

I don't think anyone has switch characters more than I have, or has as many mains as I do, or is as garbage as me lol.

Right now I'm looking at a possible Birdie, Necalli locked in for sure, maybe Nash when the buffs come, and keeping Bison. I dropped Rog and Urien. Akuma will never work out for me.

Fuck me if the DLC character is actually up my alley.
Necalli will never be nerfed.

Stick with him. High tier for life.

Hyun Sai

It baffles me when the fight was a slide show, and the opponent still goes for the "OK" for a second match afterwards. Guess it shows that it was one-sided; those CFN changes can't come soon enough.

I don't even think it's the case.

I more than often have people popping up in a game (any fighting games) with 1 bad connexion and WANTING TO START THE MATCH (or even coming back in your case with games not having one side rollback problems). That's why I'm convinced from a very long time that the majority of players don't care about what a slog fest or a slide show the match can be as long as they can play.

We people caring about that near offline MP experience quality are a minority.

MCD250

Man, when you get that lag/slowdown/rollback combo in one match.

Won't lie, it saved my life at one point because I did a DP that was clearly blocked and then it immediately rolled back.

I don't even think it's the case.

I more than often have people popping up in a game (any fighting games) with 1 bad connexion and WANTING TO START THE MATCH (or even coming back in your case with games not having one side rollback problems). That's why I'm convinced from a very long time that the majority of players don't care about what a slog fest or a slide show the match can be as long as they can play.

We people caring about that near offline MP experience quality are a minority.

Exactly. It was the same in IV, where people from half-way across the world would join your lobby, the connection indicator would limp up to the 2 bar mark, and then they'd ready up. And you'd go ???!?
and boot them

JimiHazel

Banned
Hi everyone,

Sorry to bother you with this and for my poor english, i'm from Paris.

I've just bought a QANBA Q4raf for PS3 - PC and X360 at a decent price to a private individual in order to play SFV on PS4 because my old stick, which was a HORI PS3 stick, is broken.

The stick doesn't seem to work no matter what i do. I've tried every possible thing manually to make the stick works, switch the USB port, try X360 mode, reset the game and the PS4 several times : nothing works.

The question is simple : do you guys have any solution or am I fucked ?

I thought every PS3 stick would work on PS4, but it seems that i was wrong and i'm so fucking pissed right now.

Kashiwaba

Hi everyone,

Sorry to bother you with this and for my poor english, i'm from Paris.

I've just bought a QANBA Q4raf for PS3 - PC and X360 at a decent price to a private individual in order to play SFV on PS4 because my old stick, which was a HORI PS3 stick, is broken.

The stick doesn't seem to work no matter what i do. I've tried every possible thing manually to make the stick works, switch the USB port, try X360 mode, reset the game and the PS4 several times : nothing works.

The question is simple : do you guys have any solution or am I fucked ?

I thought every PS3 stick would work on PS4, but it seems that i was wrong and i'm so fucking pissed right now.

Did you try the legacy mode? I'm not sure how that works since i never use sticks, but I'm sure someone here knows.

Why are you edgier than akuma right now.

No one had any revelations. They just picked another outfit. You are also assuming people were self serious about this character... instead of just liking it , like every other cool character in SF. Or every other fighting game character
you seem offended

but there's definitely an appeal to akuma's original design that his new groove does not adhere to, heh

Seriously. We have not had great Urien showings these last few months for major tournaments.

So when is Nemo going to put that sponsorship to use. I've been waiting to see his Urien in America for a while but no Final Round, no Eleague, and now no NCR. It's just the beginning but don't let too many events go by before you start trying to build up those points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom