• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

kikiribu

Um, care to elaborate?
It just kinda seems like they put some extra detail into animating his bulge, and once you see it you can’t unsee it

latest

Neoxon

I suspect the stages are selling really well for this game.
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom got more money from stages than characters (since most people I know just use Fight Money for the characters).

As for the Australia stage, it could be an entirely new stage (like that one concept where you fight on a moving train) rather than a remake of the Alpha 2 stage.

Teh Lurv

::Opens SFV thread to catch-up on latest posts::
::Reads discussion on Mika's boob veins::
::Reads discussion on Dudley's crotch bulge::
::Closes browser::

They change the sound in this game?
Been playing GW2 newest expansion since last week Friday, haven't played SFV since i got 5k mission out of the way before the expansion went live, got the update, didn't even bother to play until today, but the sound, sounds a bit different..

FANG players should get a goddamn medal for playing ranked and getting high ranks, we're basically playing a character with no significant damage or V-Skill or V-Trigger.
To an online Ken player.
Of course.
To be fair, that match was 2-1 in my favour.

And I beat him 2-0 in three separate other sets. So 8-1 isn't too bad. He wasn't too nutty but I did notice he tended to fall into very predictable patterns, I would give him some tips but... he's a Ken player, fuck him.

That Fang costume really is cool.

The easter egg variant looks even cooler, trust me.

EDIT: Not the best screenshot but you get the idea. The eye glows crazy red and actually looks legit menacing at the character intro/win animation. Except for the, you know, FANG dancing around like a bird thing.

Code:
[IMG]https://media.eventhubs.com/images/2017/09/26_halloween04.jpg[/IMG]

JAXXX

A bit unfortunate that the streak ended here but oh well.

LOL,
GOTCHA!!!
LUCE, i knew you would buy that costume for your boy fang...You two have a very sick relationship..you cant stay away from him in spite of all his shortcomings.
SEEK HELP BUDDY...
JK
:)

MrCarter

The Finals LCQ don't grant points but lands you a spot in the Regional Finals (which is just a top 8 bracket with the top 7 placers from the respective region's Ranking leaderboard). Its open bracket and if you have a hot streak you could get into Capcom Cup. I don't see why EU would skip it which is why I'm surprised.

Edit: Could it be because its in Milan????

Oh yes, forgot about those Milan prices. Also, I think as times goes on attendance at tournies from players will become inconsistent. We can’t really expect them to enter every tourney every year, especially with how many there are with this game.

Top Bottom