• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

MCD250

Man, when your feet just clip through your opponent's legs because there's no hurtbox there and then you get whiff punished.

The salt is eternal.

FluxWaveZ

John D is his boss lol

Does he say that in the video or something? I thought there were reports going around of John D's essentially gotten the boot, with his name being removed from the Capcom-Unity staff list and his Twitter description having been changed.

Neoxon

Looks like the M in M. Bison means "Master"......for Americans, at least.

DK6DaBAVAAA68Rj.jpg

MCD250

They should keep it as Mike.

Literally the name of the head of the greatest terrorist organization in the world should be Mike Bison.

kirblar

Does he say that in the video or something? I thought there were reports going around of John D's essentially gotten the boot, with his name being removed from the Capcom-Unity staff list and his Twitter description having been changed.
I mean, if he has, it hasn't been announced, but he's still pushing Capcom/MvC:I like crazy on his feed.

JusDoIt

Ono already said that in Japan it's "Mike Bison" and in the West it's "Motherfucking Bison."

Go back and read all the comics. It's canon.

MrCarter

MCD250

Is it me or does it seem like the lady announcer that says stuff before a match only kicks after you've already fought a few?

In other news, water is wet.

That shirt is dope
Truth.

there it is, officially canon.
I don't think it works like that.

https://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/en/...-Street-Fighter-and-Marvel-vs-Capcom-Infinite

It sounds like something (someone?) is going to be revealed at NYCC next week.
"Latest" doesn't mean "new". They did this to us at E3. Don't expect new unless they say new.

So Bison takes off his hate in the 30th anniversary costume now.

https://twitter.com/vega_stro/status/913812397801873408
That's surprisingly quick. At this rate we might actually get the Linux version within the decade.

Zackat

coming back from this game after like a month and a half break. feels pretty good. playing some birdie again, I should really watch menard and play like he does. where's a good spot to watch videos like that on youtube?

Top Bottom