• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

yo gaming forum went HAM
zekumzrsp.png

I thought it was a ded gaem?

I wonder if the youth transformation is what Matt Edwards was hyping us up about.

Pretty disappointing if so :/

Zeku still looks pretty awesome though, and his theme is fantastic.

The two forms seem to function as two completely separate characters, pretty much like Gen. Normals and specials are completely different between states.

Also I don't think the brunet is the "young" form. Zeku's Nostalgia outfit is noticably younger, but still has the platinum blond hair. Looks like his appearance has been retconned.

Mr. X

I'm so confused. His VT was that ranbu looking attack, his transform was his vskill or a special move I think.

He's a stance character like SFV Vega or Gen.

MrCarter

Instead of 6 characters this season we technically now have 7! When Zeku’s V-Trigger or teleport transforms into “young Zeku” he literally turns him into Guy with similar moves like the shoulder and running slide. So sick.

jett

D-Member
Capcom is really putting a crazy amount of effort into this dude. They have to make two outfits for every costume he gets.

And yet Nadeshiko gets stuck with the same shit. It's not fair. Not fair, I say.

JusDoIt

I’d just like to point out that ALL EIGHT of Zeku’s costumes are swagged out. Probably the best character design in the game.

Capcom is really putting a crazy amount of effort into this dude. They have to make two outfits for every costume he gets.

And yet Nadeshiko gets stuck with the same shit. It's not fair. Not fair, I say.
Nadeshiko also doesn't get as much screen time as ol' young Zeku.

Wonko_C

If his CA is any indication, Zeku just tags with another character instead of getting younger, probably Hiryu's predecessor?

Blueblur1

Zeku is cool. I think I saw at least one special with a built-in 50/50 so he’ll be interesting to watch in tournament.

But I still want Sagat and Sakura. I can’t wait for Season 3 (which I’ve been looking forward to since S2 started).

Top Bottom