• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Marvel

could never
It should be thrown into one, I agree.
97ovgebg

Taquito vs Hakan King for GF. This is the match that decides how long we wait for Zeku!

Edit: JEBAITED! 10 minute ESPORTS break before the match.

HardRojo

Fucking hell I just came back and I was expecting to have Zeku on YT already, but it seems SEAM is not finished yet, so I'll have to mute the stream because any self-respecting viewer knows Zhi is simply the worst, I still have no idea how he's able to get away with making insensitive remarks sometimes, but I guess that's his sad audience, lacking some actual sense of humor.

Show me Zeku! I want to sleep already!

Fucking hell I just came back and I was expecting to have Zeku on YT already, but it seems SEAM is not finished yet, so I'll have to mute the stream because any self-respecting viewer knows Zhi is simply the worst, I still have no idea how he's able to get away with making insensitive remarks sometimes, but I guess that's his sad audience, lacking some actual sense of humor.

Show me Zeku! I want to sleep already!
Please tell us how you feel.

HardRojo

Please tell us how you feel.
Zhi sucks, if you find him funny then I know for sure your sense of humor is the absolute worst, as simple as that. That's how I really feel :p And yes, I got the stream muted right now.

Edit: And as welcoming as the FGC can be, it's still a highly toxic place, so I'm not surprised to see a guy like Zhi being able to thrive on it.

Top Bottom