• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Lei Wulong gets the Dan - with Tengu mask as an Alt? Talk about a layered tribute costume!

What's the robot-looking one he seems to have?

Julia's 3rd looks like a glasses-wearing Robin Hood? I think I'll like that too.

Looking forward to these 3rd alts, really... except 'sim. Don't know what he's suppose to be, an excuse to use Super Skrulls's head model again?

What the fuck is with the arcade mode.

Fighting Akuma is a million times more cheap than fighting Ogre. Ogre is a breeze.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I think it's supposed to be inspired by Dan's dad, Go Hibiki.

Well, yeah. What I mean is, Dan gets a version that look in SFIV as well. (Especialy the sideways mask part) And that alt as Go Hibiki is a homage to Mr. Karate/Takuma, just as Dan is a homage to Ryo/Robert.

Hope this means Lei has some references to Chin, like maybe a roll that passes under fireballs + sets up juggles, haha.

I hope I like the way he plays in this game. Takuma / Chin hybrid-reference on one character would be fun.

h3ro

I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL IT

On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the greatest, how is that ass?

ibjds6Aua9vNv.gif

zlatko

Banned
Definitely buying Bryan. He looks great in that ending.

Those alt outfits aren't all that awesome imo. There's more throwaway ones then bad ass/oustanding ones from what I'm seeing. I'm just glad that the characters I'm super interested in are getting at least one cool alt though.

FSLink

Banned
In retrospect, it was probably best they did reveal the Vita 12 already. If we saw these images and videos without that knowledge, there'd probably be riots in the streets, haha.

In retrospect, it was probably best they did reveal the Vita 12 already. If we saw these images and videos without that knowledge, there'd probably be riots in the streets, haha.

Like when the UMVC3 8 new characters were leaked. Dear Jesus, imagine if they weren't.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Like when the UMVC3 8 new characters were leaked. Dear Jesus, imagine if they weren't.

Imagine if they weren't, the last one revealed was Rocket Raccoon, and Lupinko spent six months hinting that the final character was:

1. The shortest person in the game.

2. Male.

3. A master of multiple weapons.

4. Used technology for his powers and abilities.

Yeeessss. Imagine it.

Sblargh

Banned
It's so weird not wanting spoilers from a story mode that I probably won't care about, but urgh, I am resisting a lot of temptations.

Ploid 3.0

Crap I'm going to fall for yet another Capcom game. Elena! Team brown skin (Elena S/Raven T). I don't know how they will play but I'll try to stick with them, gotta be better than DJ anyway.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Voice Cast List, from this topic on Gamefaqs.

Ryu: Hiroki Takahashi / Kyle Hebert
Ken: Yuji Kishi / Reuben Langdon
Chun-Li: Fumiko Orikasa / Laura Bailey
Cammy: Miyuki Sawashiro / Caitlin Glass
Guile: Hiroki Yasumoto / Travis Willingham
Abel: Kenji Takahashi / E. Jason Liebrecht
Dhalsim: Daisuke Egawa / Christopher Bevins
Sagat: Daisuke Endou / Isaac C. Singleton Jr.
Rolento: Jin Yamanoi / Alan Smithe
Ibuki: Ayumi Fujimura / Kat Steel
Poison: Atsuko Tanaka / Karen Strassman
Hugo: Wataru Takagi / Patrick Seitz
Rufus: Wataru Hatano / Chris Kent
Zangief: Kenta Miyake / Anthony Landor
Vega (Claw): Junichi Suwabe / Doug Erholtz
Balrog (Boxer): Satoshi Turuoka / Bob Carter
M. Bison (Dictator): Norio Wakamoto / Gerald Rivers
Juri: Eri Kitamura / Jessica Straus
Akuma: Taketora / Dave Mallow

Kazuya: Masanori Shinohara / Jordan Byrne
Nina: Yu Kobayashi / Abbie Normal
Asuka: Seiko Ueda / G.K. Bowes
Lili: Asami Seto / Joy Jacobson
Heihachi: Unsho Ishizuka / Taylor Henry
Kuma: N/A
Paul: Kanehira Yamamoto / Mike McFarland
Law: Keisuke Fujii / David Vincent
King: N/A
Marduk: Yasuhiro Mamiya / T.J. Storm
Hwoarang: Tomoaki Maeno / Chris Rickabaugh
Steve: Yoshimasa Hosoya / Gideon Emery
Bob: Tsutomu Isobe / Patrick Seitz
Julia: Seiko Yoshida / Annie Wood
Yoshimitsu: Tomokazu Seki
Raven: Kenichirou Matsuda / D.C. Douglas
Jin: Isshin Chiba / Brad Swaile
Xiaoyu: Yumi Touma / Carrie Savage
Ogre: N/A

Dan: Toshiyuki Kusuda / Ted Sroka
Storyteller: Masaki Terasoma / Darren Polish
Battle Narrator: Matthew Sizemore
Mob Character: Taira Kikumoto, Shinobu Matsumoto, Shinya Abe, Shou Okumura, Kouichi Kimura, Kanako Noguchi, Yukako Yoneyama

So I picked up the Sf x Tekken pad today.
the buttons feel fine and the controller itself is really light but the D-Pad on it is kinda...spongy.
I've still need a few more days to get used to it but I'm pretty happy with it so far.
Bring on Sf x T!!!

Ploid 3.0

This is coming out on PC right? Will there be a couple of gaf people playing on PC? It's almost summer and I'd rather have it on my PC. My ps3 makes my gameroom hot fast in summer, sucks for marathons. Should be cheaper on PC too, with maybe better net options?

Moaradin

This is coming out on PC right? Will there be a couple of gaf people playing on PC? It's almost summer and I'd rather have it on my PC. My ps3 makes my gameroom hot fast in summer, sucks for marathons. Should be cheaper on PC too, with maybe better net options?

I'll be playing the superior version for sure. It just sucks that it's delayed, but I'll probably get some practice in on the 360 version.

Top Bottom