• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

Ploid 3.0

Why does the Elena/Dudley ending description imply that they'll be time released on PS3 and DLC on 360? Seems ridiculous to me.

PS3 really got the hook up on this game, so many extra characters. I may end up with the PS3 version in the end.

I'll be playing the superior version for sure. It just sucks that it's delayed, but I'll probably get some practice in on the 360 version.

Yeah just saw the date, I can deal with that actually. I wonder what characters PC will get. If it's like Xbox :(

Makoto

Yeah just saw the date, I can deal with that actually. I wonder what characters PC will get. If it's like Xbox :(
Portal 2 characters (Atlas and P-Body) exclusive to Steam users. The PC's only answer to Toro and Kuro.

I'm not serious about the above.

Makoto

Heavy would be better
Speaking of which, I cannot wait until the PC version comes out and someone mods Rolento into the Scout, replacing his stick with the baseball bat.

Edit: Now that I think about it, the Soldier is already Rolento if you just replace the stick with the spade.

SUPARSTARX

So much huge damage from Tekken characters. Been playing with Law and Nina all day. I've locked like 20 hours so far since I got it Friday.

Moaradin

Wow...I can't see any other ending being better than this.

Sakura and Blanka just want their boi back, some real touching stuff right there. :manlytears

Most of the endings are just a joke or someone ending up going crazy with power. This definitely looks like canon material.

Imm0rt4l

This ending and the Rufus/Zangief ending are the only satisfying endings in the game.

capcom never makes good endings, no surprise. I'm looking forwards to Tekken x street fighters stuff though, they always put so much more effort into this stuff...also better music.

I know I'm late as all hell with this, but I never knew Blanka wasn't in this game. I just assumed he was in since he was one of the original 8 playables from sf2. Not sure how I feel about that.

Chemo

I know I'm late as all hell with this, but I never knew Blanka wasn't in this game. I just assumed he was in since he was one of the original 8 playables from sf2. Not sure how I feel about that.

I feel pretty damn great about it. He'll be in when the DLC stuff hits, and that gives us a while to not be annoyed by incessant Blankas online.

I feel pretty damn great about it. He'll be in when the DLC stuff hits, and that gives us a while to not be annoyed by incessant Blankas online.

Yeah, this is true. Might as well enjoy a few free wins while I can, as I get eaten alive by Blanka players most of the time.

Imm0rt4l

Seems a style only combo... not really that impressive damage wise, since that's 3 bars for 407 damage. Look @ these Cammy combos for instance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JryGabkjOHM

404 and 419 meterless for off a jump in, and Cammy's jumping roundhouse crosses up now and can be very ambiguous.

Yea, it is a 16 hit combo, ideally you wouldn't combo into a super after so many hits. Definitely for style, but I think some nice resets will be found at some point.

Westlo

Yeah, this is true. Might as well enjoy a few free wins while I can, as I get eaten alive by Blanka players most of the time.

I remember Ryan Hart talking on Cross Assault about how happy he was Blanka wasn't in this... since Blanka would probably be a beast like in CVS2 :(

Top Bottom