• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken |OT| Truly, truly outrageous~

Cant Wait

je1G9.png

Is it cool if I jack this?

PSN ID: Str0ngerStyle

Venfayth

Anyone have any teams they're really excited about? The first team I'm really going to try and learn is Juri/Xiaoyu. Build lots of meter with Juri and zone if I need to, then rush down and mess stuff up with Xiao :D

notworksafe

Anyone have any teams they're really excited about? The first team I'm really going to try and learn is Juri/Xiaoyu. Build lots of meter with Juri and zone if I need to, then rush down and mess stuff up with Xiao :D

Paul/Kuma, Juri/Lili, Poison/Hugo...and any mix of those characters really.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Do fighters have unique dialog when facing each other like in Marvel or when teaming up together? I want some Heihachi x M Bison for my fanfic

vocab

Win quotes are character specific too. Also, characters have win quotes for mirror matches which is a cool addition.

zlatko

Banned
OT could use more sprucing up. I'm all for simple and short OT's, but it's lacking flair for such an outrageous game.

More images and fancy videos/.gifs.

somepunk

Neo Member
I'm dying to see what they do with Elena, Christie and Lei in this engine. They have a lot of crazy potential.

Yea, Elena is going to be interesting, she's been a long time coming now.

I'm psyched to team the boxers up with each other, especially Dudley/Steve, so I can continue my combo series XD

h3ro

Hwoarang/Rolento all day. I'm so excited to play Rolento again and Hwoarang is a swag monster. 3,3,3 into 3 launcher all day.

Degen

My plan is to figure out what works the best between Hugo, Zangief, King, Marduk and Dhalsim. Most of the DLC characters sound really appealing, too

MKAllDay

I went through the thread and didn't see anyone with a Yoshimitsu avatar yet there isn't one in the OP. Is there not one?

B00TE

XBL: Das B00TE
Region: New Hampshire

I'm playing Jin 24/7. Gonna be playing in a team with a friend of mine or my brother most of the time, but if I'm by myself I'll be playing Jin/Ryu or Jin/Rolento. Subject to change as I try more characters. :p

Novid

Banned
Since Sony is Paying for EVERY dang thing in this game....

CAN WE PLEASE NOT Have The one frame delay? It was BS in SF4/SSF4/MVc3/UMVC3...NO excuse now.

Novid

Banned
Looks like im gonna have to convince my SEN GF to join me cus my Jin without her Xiao is a crime against all that is good.

ShinAmano

XBL: ShinAmano
Region: United States of America - Virginia
Online: Usually after 6/7est M-F (Fridays are drinking days so easy wins for you...maybe ;))

Imm0rt4l

Since Sony is Paying for EVERY dang thing in this game....

CAN WE PLEASE NOT Have The one frame delay? It was BS in SF4/SSF4/MVc3/UMVC3...NO excuse now.
We can hope, it's not like their is an arcade version to compare it to, it's just ps3 and 360.

Top Bottom