• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter X Tekken Vita |OT|

Online E-peen I suppose. I like being on the first page of the leader boards personally. It's not to impress anyone, really. I won't put in the work to make it to number 1. Doesn't seem worth it for that reason.

AEREC

Picked this up during the Vita sale last week and am digging it. Loved SFxT on the 360 and kinda sad that it didnt really take off in the community.

I think the vita port is great aside from:

-no shadows
-some characters look orange
-back panel controls (off now)

However I was really enjoying it until I tried to do some moves with King (fav character) and found his knee drop was F+MP+LK which is pressing triangle and X at the same time on the vita. Now I did assign this to the 1 button on the touch screen but thats still kinda awkward to reach.

Just wondering if there are any characters in the game who have moves that are more suited to the vita's controls.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I grabbed this off PS+ a while ago and just downloaded it. The game looks real nice on the Vita's OLED. I doubt anyone plays online anymore, but just in case my PSN ID is Jotamide.

Top Bottom