• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Style Savvy: Trendsetters |OT| Now with dudes

EulaCapra

Also, anyone know where I can find more of these?
style02.jpg
Marzipan Sky. Unless you're talking about the pretty vector art then I dunno.

So how do I get more stuff for my flat?
You'll eventually meet a male customer who will open up a furnishing shop. And yes, he's impossibly straight.

Boney

Banned
Yeah I'm talking about the Vector stuff

game is filled with amazing trailers and stuff and there's hardly any media for it :<

stupid NOA

I have no idea why they don't translate those overview nintendo direct videos and stuff

hachi

Banned
i feel lonely

I've been playing a bit lately again when I have a few fleeting minutes for entertainment and I'm still very much in love with this game. I'll do my best to finally rejoin the screenshots party soon.

I only wish the online boutique part weren't so bizarrely slow. Just to check in on my sales takes ages, and browsing other shops isn't too pleasant either.

Sera O

Banned
I only wish the online boutique part weren't so bizarrely slow. Just to check in on my sales takes ages, and browsing other shops isn't too pleasant either.

Yeah it seems to take 3 minutes to even get to the shop - I usually don't even bother updating it because of this. It's pretty abysmal. This is the only 3DS game I've played aside from Denpa Men - is that a 3DS thing (insaaaanely slow connection speed) or is it an exception for this game?

EulaCapra

Shop code: L97M06M08

Check out my shop because it's worth the long loading times! ;) And now... more pictures!

I was tired of the stupid in-game photo mode not capturing below the knees so pardon the harsh light of AR Mode.

HNI_0061_zps0bbb7eee.jpg
HNI_0060_zps3c5b6467.jpg
HNI_0064_zpsf2f95adb.jpg
HNI_0063_zps928f74de.jpg
HNI_0065_zps40f5478f.jpg
HNI_0066_zps9534da71.jpg
HNI_0070_zps82c0925f.jpg
HNI_0075_zps08af180a.jpg
HNI_0073_zps59fe2a4c.jpg
HNI_0076_zps05bb2911.jpg
HNI_0082_zps0b827362.jpg
HNI_0080_zps8d2e0a1b.jpg
HNI_0079_zpsb7cd5ba1.jpg

My Gurl channeling Sailor Mercury/Neptune.
HNI_0067_zps15afe818.jpg
HNI_0069_zpsa8012f33.jpg

HNI_0071_zps01a640a0.jpg
HNI_0074_zps57931942.jpg
HNI_0078_zps63cca3e0.jpg
HNI_0072_zps0d64182c.jpg

hachi

Banned
Good thinking, AR mode clearly does give the most comprehensive photo opportunities. You ought to set up a little backdrop diorama to take shots in and complete the presentation.

Great designs, by the way.

Heya everyone. :)

Only played about an hour or so into the game so far (FE:A's taking up most of my attention at the moment), though, so the clothes are the defaults at the moment. Don't have an online shop code yet, assuming once I get further in the game that'll unlock.

Surprisingly fun game, I usually don't like these types of games but the demo intrigued me. Quick question though: In the apartment can you move the camera or is the current view all you get?

Only these two pictures at the moment, but I'll be uploading more of them to the link below as I progress. :D

8456640457_ff8f7402cf.jpg
8456640355_3af26b40dd.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77242673@N06/sets/72157632724848480/

Tyeforce

Announced in the NOA Nintendo Direct today, the Animal Crossing DLC styles will be coming over soon, along with a promise of further DLC updates.
Has this become available yet? I checked yesterday but it wasn't there, even though it was supposed to be released yesterday...

PseudoTwili

Neo Member
Hullo, everyone! I've been playing this game for a while. It is so much fun!
I ran across the first demo in the eshop and thought I'd have no use for such a game. BOY, was I wrong! I've put in countless hours and I am addicted to it!

My shop code is F06H96U98.

B-Dex

Has this become available yet? I checked yesterday but it wasn't there, even though it was supposed to be released yesterday...

I got the Gracie Grace outfit a couple of days ago. There is an option on the main menu something to do with downloads.

Hey everyone! I had to get a new 3ds so I have to start all over again (I wasn't able to transfer my data :( . Is it alright if you guys and gals can help me with funds when I get my new shop online?

Thanks! I just loaded my mannequins with expensive luxury items. They are all ready to be bought.

Shop code: J12M22J39
Name: Antebellum
Shop Owner: Cassi

PseudoTwili

Neo Member
Around 50,000, more or less. I appreciate your help!

$50,000+ Ker-ching!
You're quite welcome! It is no problem at all. I am forever getting too much money.

If anyone is interested, there is a Google+ community dedicated to Style Savvy: Trendsetters. You can enter the current contest, share pictures and discuss the game with others who are crazy about it. You can find it here: Google+ Group for Style Savvy: Trendsetters

Thank you PseudoTwili! As soon as I got the money I spent it all on Zhade items lol. I just wan't to get my expensive clothes all payed for and out of the way.

Anyways here is my new 3DS XL <3

Oh and I just joined the savvy style google community. I love how active it is!

PseudoTwili

Neo Member

Kazerei

Banned
I just won in all 10 themes of the International Contest, and I have about 4,000 items in my personal wardrobe. What's the best way to "grind" for more items?

LadyRiven

$50,000+ Ker-ching!
You're quite welcome! It is no problem at all. I am forever getting too much money.

If anyone is interested, there is a Google+ community dedicated to Style Savvy: Trendsetters. You can enter the current contest, share pictures and discuss the game with others who are crazy about it. You can find it here: Google+ Group for Style Savvy: Trendsetters

I haven't played in a bit. This community looks fun. I'm pretty active on G+, so thanks for linking it!

Now for a dumb question; what's the quickest/easiest way to transfer/upload my screenshots? I've never actually uploaded any screenshots from my 3DS before so I'm not even sure how to do it. :X

Now for a dumb question; what's the quickest/easiest way to transfer/upload my screenshots? I've never actually uploaded any screenshots from my 3DS before so I'm not even sure how to do it. :X

I just put the SD card from my 3DS in to a card reader, copy the pictures to my computer and go from there.

zigg

Got this today for $20 at BB. Had it in the back of my mind for ages, but the price made me jump.

Question: can I change my character's name at any point? I just completed the first day; I'd like to start over now if I can't.

zigg

Question: can I change my character's name at any point? I just completed the first day; I'd like to start over now if I can't.
Answer: yes I can! Once I got my profile card after I got my shop, that is. Didn't have to start over.

This game is addicting. I will have to post some photos when I get a chance.

The copy I ordered came sooner than I expected. I hope it's legit.

Edit: Club Nintendo code worked, so I guess it's legit. This game is mostly stylus controlled? :\

zigg

Here's Zinni, in case anyone's still paying attention to this thread. ;)

It's actually kind of a pain in the ass for me to get pictures off my 3DS since I traded in my netbook for a MacBook Air with no SD slot. My old SD reader has no SDHC support, so I have to use my wife's printer. I need to get a new reader.

zigg

So I've destroyed the competition in two basic contests now, I'm regularly filling the level 2 happiness vessel once a game day, and I'm feeling like I'm just grinding now to get to the elite contests.

Am I too good at this game? It's a shock when someone is either unhappy or just mildly happy with my choices. I'm constantly getting the Super Happy animations.

Maybe I'm done, eh?

PseudoTwili

Neo Member
I am really enjoying summer in the game. I like the new places like the beach and park with all its Japanese lanterns. I really love the the starry hills.

Just bought this from Best Buy for 10 dollars. Yay!

Man, that Japanese cover is awesome! How do I get that without importing a copy? xD

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Just bought this from Best Buy for 10 dollars. Yay!

Man, that Japanese cover is awesome! How do I get that without importing a copy? xD

I also just did this. And it may or may not be
partially
your fault. >_>

Stupid Best Buy...every time I swear I'm never going to buy anything from them again, they pull me back in...

Anyway, just played one of the two demos. Yep, I'm going to love this game in spite of myself. :lol

I also just did this. And it may or may not be
partially
your fault. >_>

Stupid Best Buy...every time I swear I'm never going to buy anything from them again, they pull me back in...

Anyway, just played one of the two demos. Yep, I'm going to love this game in spite of myself. :lol

What can I say, we have pretty similar
excellent
taste ;)

We'll have to add each other's shop codes. <3

Top Bottom