• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Style Savvy: Trendsetters |OT| Now with dudes

Pau

Picked this up today at Best Buy for $10. I have no regrets.
Same. I'm having a lot more fun with it than I thought I would! I do wish there were more variety in body types but otherwise I don't really have any complaints. I don't quite get how to mix styles yet and I'm a bit too afraid to try, but reading through the thread it seems like it is possible.

hachi

Banned
Added a couple of shop codes, one from this thread and one from a friend. And, thanks to her, I finally had the chance to see how Streetpass works. Cute.

With the cheap price, surely there are more players now--put up your codes and screenshots!

Garraboa

Between all the 3DS goodness that went on this year, I managed to get this game too, and it's great. I have a little problem though. How do I know if the extra outfits that I bought on the Shopping Spree Demo got transferred to my game save? I picked "Yes" when it asked me to bring my items over, but it's been like two weeks in-game and no sign of them. Maybe I missed a step or I'm not far enough into the game yet. Does anyone know?

hachi

Banned
PSA: Now in Miiverse

With Miiverse now on 3DS, I'm hoping the online community for this game picks up. Should be a lot of fun to see what screenshots and posts start popping up in the coming weeks.

lupinko

Is the DLC/expansion or whatever coming out for NA? I saw it here in Japan.

nvj4Vq3.jpg

Edit: I'll add my shop info later, I haven't played in awhile tho.

Picked this up on Amazon, they're currently selling it for $12.97. LOVE it! My fashion sense has always been kind of basic, but this game is incredibly fun and somewhat educational. Despite some rather unfortunate downsides, there's nothing out there like this.

Positives: tons of styles, tons of clothes, a focus on self-expression, there's actually people of color represented
Negatives: basically everyone's slender and all clothes fit all people the same, can't mix/match women's and men's clothes in the same outfit, can't let people wear cross-gender clothes period

Also: FROM THE DEVELOPERS OF WWF NO MERCY

I bought this last year expecting it to be shovelware. I only played it for 3 days.

My Activity Log shows Style Savvy at 29:44 hours from May 31 to June 2.

I had to stop playing it for my health and sanity @_@

BowieZ

Banned
I bought this last year expecting it to be shovelware. I only played it for 3 days.

My Activity Log shows Style Savvy at 29:44 hours from May 31 to June 2.

I had to stop playing it for my health and sanity @_@
I don't know how we could have tried to show this any harder than we did!

CrovaxPSO

I got this about a week ago and it's awesome. I'm a dude but it doesn't matter. Been posting pictures on Miiverse with the lamest captions possible, raking in the yeahs. I quickly sold all of the guy clothes on clearance so they'd stop interrupting my girl time.

pariah164

Style Savvy DLC for NoA in 2014. BELIEVE.

In all seriousness, bought it day one. I still play this game, usually when I need something quick, like waiting for busses, in Doc's offices, et al. Despite that, itt still hasn't topped the top 3 in my activity log (AC:NL, Pokemon Y, and FE:A). But I poured hundreds of hours into the first game, which still holds fond memories for me, so this one will catch up eventually.

lupinko

Now that I think about it, it could explain why many retailers are slashing the prices of the game. The updated release already had the dlc/expansion.

I figure NOA, is just waiting for the right time to do the rerelease.

I can hope since I want that dlc.

Top Bottom