• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suda51 ComicCon interview: the truth about Lily Bergamo, Killer7/NMH ties, TSC DS

Ridley327

I used to be really irritated about the whole Suda 51 Trip BS until I read The Art of GHM. Seems more like he never really wanted the spotlight to me.

He's in a bind, since it's his studio and prior to being bought out, they really needed someone like him to be the big hype man to get people excited to sign on Grasshopper for their own stuff, especially as they stopped taking on so many work-for-hire jobs in the past gen. They finally have solid financial security, but I can't imagine a publisher less aligned with GHM's strengths than GungHo, and it really shows with Let it Die being the drabbest goddamned thing they've ever done.

cuilan

9dd.jpg

John Cena has very good taste in girlfriends. Although, that character is technically male.

KORNdoggy

I really wish we were getting lilly. It was the first time i was intrigued by the premis of a suda 51 game. Let it die just seems like he's playing it safe. Archaic controls, hyper violence...eh...pass

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Transforming Lily Bergamo to Let it Die has to be one of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen a company make. They literally had a seller on their hands and they pissed it in wind. Call me back when you get your shit together Suda51, so done with you.

cj_iwakura

Transforming Lily Bergamo to Let it Die has to be one of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen a company make. They literally had a seller on their hands and they pissed it in wind. Call me back when you get your shit together Suda51, so done with you.

I have a feeling he's as upset about it as anyone. Nothing's gone his way since NMH1.

Korigama

I have no further use for Grasshopper as a result of that Let It Die garbage. Also...
A game starring an underage anime girl with zero other info released about it was cancelled, so it must've been good.
Concluding that the lead of Lily Bergamo looked "underage" suggests that you're either saying words just to be saying them or long overdue for an eye exam.

Eolz

Awesome thread and answers. Not surprised by who made this thread too :p

Wonder if the last answer actually means we haven't really seen the last of Lily Bergamo...

Top Bottom