• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Sandwich NTR, etc.

Does the hawk choose the sandwich, or does the sandwich choose the hawk?

#hatewatch

I hope SAO can sustain its horribleness, but with how bad it got in 2, I don't know where else there is to go from there that could be any worse. :(

I think I'm in #hatewatch territory now too, but for vastly different reasons than you :p

I was getting annoyed with the snobbery around here compared to the (at that point) more friendly mangagaf, so I made a list!

So, are we more, less, or equally snobby as we were six months ago?

But it's true though. Even the industry listened. Look at Fall 2012!

What if the industry is producing all of these series because they look good in spite of the fact that they're shounen?

gSdZm.jpg

They saved the children, but not their BD sale numbers.

Utenaplanetes.

Sounds like a lost Hindu holy book.

wonzo

Banned
somewhere i cannot name said:
"According to the official site, looks like Ginga will be going on a broadcast break for 1 month. So episode 17 will air on 28th August, one month from now."

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Rinne no YURI S2

Talk talk blah blah boring story is boring story angst whine wait what's thi-YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!

Oh nice, they got my favorite va for Sion's role in No 6 (though I wish they went with Nezumi instead of rat, it will sound awkward)
Sion - Greg Ayres
Rat - Kalob Martinez
Safu - Hilary Haag
Safu's Gradnmother - Marcy Bannor
Karan - Lesley Pedersen
Yamase - Mike Yager
Yoming - Karl Glusman
Lili - Abigail Moorhead
Dogkeeper - Luci Christian
Rikiga - Chris Hutchison
Eriyurias - Genevieve Simmons

Rinne no lagrange - 01

Yeah, ok. This looks like it's going to be really good. No lame-ass male protagonist to deal with and the visuals are stunning.

Not to mention there's a fair amount of T&A, but not to the point where it detracts from the show or becomes ridiculous. We'll see how it progresses.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Katanagatari 2

I really enjoy the interactions between Togame and Shichika. They're both really fun characters. And hopefully, going forward, the antagonists are just as good - like Uneri was. What a badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom