• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Tari Tari 02, 03:

bhPeZ.gif

I was inordinately amused by this scene as "random hawk swoops in and steals something" is a gag that I associate with American cartoons. This gif would be perfect if I could just find a way to extend the final frame of his disappointed expression.

So, this show is okay so far. The eyes are still hella creepy, but I'm beginning to appreciate that the main cast isn't comprised of characters who have a single trait that dominates their entire personality. The most unbelievable character in the show is actually Bitchmonster-sensei, hahah. Singing is not a subject matter that personally interests me, but the balance between that and the slice-of-life stuff is pretty good and there are colorful supporting characters to help liven things up like the principal, preggers-sensei, and the overly-friendly musclebound gaijin. I'm glad that I stuck with this after the first episode.

I didn't even realize the hawk swooped in to get the sandwich until I watched it a second time. Dat animation!

A most appropriate name for the teacher.

Who's your favorite character so far?

Oh!!!! Now I get why it's called a Monocle list. Lol. I first thought it was some sort cool list where if you were S, you were really cool. Lolz. Thanks for the explanation. Where would I fall under that list?

EDIT: I don't get Class D.

Every once in a while, boys like to wear dresses.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
So tsundere dude.

Nope, just denial :(

I didn't even realize the hawk swooped in to get the sandwich until I watched it a second time. Dat animation!

Who's your favorite character so far?

Hawks are always stealing your shit when you least expect it. At least it wasn't an owl, I guess.

My favorite character? Probably Konatsu. She's at the center of this whole underdog story, after all!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Actually I'm very curious. Why do we have a monocle list in the first place? Was it like something everyone does everywhere or something?

Actually I'm very curious. Why do we have a monocle list in the first place? Was it like something everyone does everywhere or something?

People just like listing and categorizing things. It is in our nature.

Or it is a relic of the past since it hasn't been updated in some time.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Class A - People who like it

Class B - People who think its a'ight

Class C - People who nitpick every single detail

Class D - People who hate it and will never shut up about it
#hatewatch

I hope SAO can sustain its horribleness, but with how bad it got in 2, I don't know where else there is to go from there that could be any worse. :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Class A - People who like it

Class B - People who think its a'ight

Class C - People who nitpick every single detail

Class D - People who hate it and will never shut up about it

Can we swap Groups B and C? The letter B suits me better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom