• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
coffee > tea

K-On!! SP3
k-on%21%21SP3a.jpg
k-on%21%21SP3b.jpg
k-on%21%21SP3c.jpg
k-on%21%21SP3d.jpg

dat engrish

Yep, this seems like a pretty good prelude to the movie. Maybe I'll watch those stupid Ura-on!! shorts while I patiently wait.

fake edit: oh and i almost forgot the most important part:

mugi > ritsu = sawa-chan-sensei > nodoka > yui > jun > ui > brown azunyan > mio > azunyan

firehawk12

Subete no aware
coffee > tea

K-On!! SP3
Yep, this seems like a pretty good prelude to the movie. Maybe I'll watch those stupid Ura-on!! shorts while I patiently wait.

fake edit: oh and i almost forgot the most important part:

mugi > ritsu = sawa-chan-sensei > nodoka > yui > jun > ui > brown azunyan > mio > azunyan
Now you're ready for the movie!
I agree with your top three, but why do you hate moe Mio?

Dresden

I stopped caring about how others rank the keions so long as they keep Moogi and Ritsu on top. People who don't do that are clearly bad people.

cajunator

Banned
I stopped caring about how others rank the keions so long as they keep Moogi and Ritsu on top. People who don't do that are clearly bad people.

I like Mio, then Ritsu, then Mugi, then Yui, then............nothing.
This is excluding the side characters of course.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
her scaredy-cat shtick got pretty old pretty fast and she's rather bland once you take that away

Yeah, I wasn't that big on Mio either. Or Azunyan in fact, since she just complains all the time and not in a funny Points of View (UK television show) way.

So I guess that leaves Yui, Ritsu and Mugi for me.

K-on girls or Joshiraku girls?
Joshiraku girls have shown evidence on a weekly basis that they perform their craft.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah, I wasn't that big on Mio either. Or Azunyan in fact, since she just complains all the time and not in a funny Points of View (UK television show) way.

So I guess that leaves Yui, Ritsu and Mugi for me.

That answer is acceptable. Chet Rippo might hunt you down though. Just hide out in New Orleans and he'll never find you.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
We need Johnny Depp being Johnny Depp: The Animation.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
her scaredy-cat shtick got pretty old pretty fast and she's rather bland once you take that away

Oh yeah, the problem with hating Mio is that she has the best singing voice of the group. Although I suppose that's more her seiyuu being good than the character.

Go_Ly_Dow

Only like five or so anime female characters are kind of decent:
-Ruri in Sacred Seven - causes shes the stone for Alma
-Inori in Guilty Crown - cause shes Shu's sword
-Chrome Dokuro in Reborn - actually participates in combat (and illusionists ftw)
-Erza Scarlet in Fairy Tail - cause she has epic swords
-Rukia in Bleach - participates in combat with sode no shirayuki,

Oh we didnt do husbandos in here? But of those mine would be these

Haruyukia Arita and Taku (Accel World), Outa Shou and the Furuyas (Ginga E Kickoff), Kakeru Aizawa (Area no Kishi), Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach), Tadakuni (Daily Lives of Highschool Boys), Ao (Eureka Seven Ao), Ouma Shou and Gai (Guilty Crown), Joey Jones and Psy (Heroman), Gon/Killua (HxH), Shin (Kingdom), Kuroko and Kagami (Kurokos Basketball) , Kanba and Shouma (Mawaru Penguindrum), Yukiteru Amano Mirai Nikki), Asemu Kio and Flit Asano (Gundam Age), Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed), Naruto and Sasuke (Naruto), Luffy Zoro Sanji (One Piece), Yosuke Hanamura Kanji and Teddie (Persona 4), Daimon Kaito (Phi Brain), Kouga Souma Haruto (Saint Seiya Omega), Kazuma and Ryuhou (Scryed), Bossun and Tsubaki (Sket Dance), Kirito (Sword Art Online), Otonashi (Angel beats), Jintan and Yukiatsu (Anohana) , Sakakibara and Teshigawara (Another), Rin and Yukio and Shima (BLue Exorcist), Amata Kagura and Andy w Hol (Aquarion Evol), Shujin and Saiko (Bakuman), You Satou (ben-to), Saizo (Brave 10), Kimimaro Yoga ([C]), Haruyaki Yachi (C cubed), Suzaku and Lelouch (Code Geass), Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes), Ed Elric (FMA Brotherhood), Takizawa (Eden of the East), Mahiro Takuma (Hiiro no Kakera), Houtarou and Satoshi (Hyouka), Akuto Sai and Hiroshi Miwa (Demon King Daimao), Jonah and Lutz (Jormungand), Tsuna Gokudera Yamamoto Hibari Mukuro (Reborn), Chizuru Yuuta Yuuki Shun Kanemecchi (Kimi to Boku), Ayumu Aizawa and Obito and Anderson (Kore wa Zombie desu ka), Zenkichi and Akune (Medaka Box), Allelujah SETSUNA F SEIEI Lockon (Gundam OO), Ryoma Echizen (New Prince of Tennis), Nezumi Shion (No. 6), Yuu (Noein), Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachin (Ouran High School Host Club), Alma Tandouji (Sacred Seven), Chihiro Furuya (Sankarea), Ritsu Onodera (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi), Rick (Shining Hearts), Black Star and Soul (Soul Eater), Barnaby Brooks Jr and Origami Cyclone (Tiger & Bunny), Syaoran Fei and Kurgy poo (Tsubasa), Haru Yuki Natsuki Akira Agarkar (Tsuritama), Ichionse, Ittoki, Shou (Uta no Prince Sama) (all), Karou (Welcome to the NHK), Satou and Souma (working!!), Jin (zetman), Liberta Nova Pace (Arcana Famiglia), Eiji Hoshimiya (Big Order), Zephyr (End of Eternity), Rune and Yamato (Ultimo), Oz and Gil (pandora hearts), Gold and Silver and Green (Pokemon), Ryuuga (Pokemon ReBurst), Ageha and Kabuto and Oboro (Psyren), Yahiko and Kenshi (Rurouni Kenshin Restoration), Astro and Tiamet (Barrage), Riddle and Sakura Hayato (Undertaker Riddle), Lag Seeing (Tegami Bachi), JADEN YUKI (Yuigoh GX), and Yusei Fudoh (Yugioh 5Ds), Kazu, Ikki, and Akito/Agito wanijima (Air Gear)

Should be most, I think.

I would, I mean I have like 30K posts of lots of fan art of them all, but I guess people are anti yaoi so I wont. But how about my favorite one from ano hana.

What do people see in Usopp?

biKEM.gif

truly, king dtl-sama!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
2 Rinne 2 Lagrange 01
Were sales really that low that they had to reuse footage from the original OP and ED? Lagrange, you deserve more than this. :(
Evangelion did it first OR XEBEC is shooting for the ahegao fetish audience here. smh either way
Vigiu Vigiu looks so pimpin' in his new outfit. What a bro.
It still makes no sense why the humanoid mecha is 2D and the aircraft mode 3D. From a complexity standpoint it should be backwards. Sales are already low, don't make your work even harder.

Rinne no Lagrange - The Yuri Strikes Back 02
NAKAMA
Oh, Real Madoka, you are so silly.
I'm sure this covers some kind of fetish I still haven't discovered
but will enjoy nevertheless.

And finally, three words: Yes. YES. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.
Charge Tamashii! Charge Tamashii!~

I missed this show so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom