• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mysterious Imouto X 2
z3pXq.jpg

This is a dude, and in no way a woman.
I'm going to place my bet that they're all his sister. Even Mr. X.
Oh and I guess there was dancing or something in this episode.
6AltD.png

Yes, and they were mysteriously missing nipples.

Erigu

The fact that we're probably never getting any more Amagami makes me kind of sad, even if SS+ was underwhelming. The waifus in other anime just don't cut it.
I think I've read something about an English language patch for the game? Better than the TV show!

Apparently all of Maya's endings are
bad endings! :(
That's what this is for. You even find out about her secret.

The Hunter x Hunter anime movie will open in Japan on Jan 12 2013. The title is Hunter x Hunter: Phantom Rouge. It will be an original story written by Togashi.
Did they actually say Togashi wrote the story?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Olympics bro.
HA HA HA! London killing anime because we get shit all releases and extraordinary prices.

I don't even watch the damn show; it was on sale and caught my eye in the next freezer case over while I was looking for something else.

It was alright, though not really my kind of flavor.
Same. Not worth the hype.

We already have Rightstuf and Amazon. What more could you want?
Something in the UK?

Oh yeah, London-GAF question:
black cabs are the good taxis, right?
Yes. Next time you ask London-GAF something don't post it at 3am.

We have a bingo card?
Talking of bingo I was thinking of making one for the K-On movie and all the London sightings.

To be honest, female character types are just boring and unappealing to me, I guess. They have to be memorable in someway.
iAqOY85lqDvm.gif

That looks fun. Why don't we get nice things anymore.
NintendoGAF patented bingo cards.

cajunator

Banned
I should rewatch Rozen Maiden again. I miss the desu.
I also recently bought the Ouverture OVA so I need to refresh myself on what happened.
Its been a long time.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I think I've read something about an English language patch for the game? Better than the TV show!

That's what this is for. You even find out about her secret.
Wait, what are these? And what's her secret?!

HA HA HA! London killing anime because we get shit all releases and extraordinary prices.

Yes. Next time you ask London-GAF something don't post it at 3am.
Not just the Olympics. Sports in general. It ruins TV for the rest of the world (remember the delays we got during the Euros or whatever). :(

Thank god football is the only major sport that still airs regularly on network TV in America. The only other time TV gets screwed over is during the baseball playoffs, but that's just Fox, so no one cares.

Also stop sleeping!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Blue Seagull

This had some of the most amazing CG, plotting, and animation consistency, and even hails from the land that helped give us Space Thunder Kids! Full of quality.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Not just the Olympics. Sports in general. It ruins TV for the rest of the world (remember the delays we got during the Euros or whatever). :(

Thank god football is the only major sport that still airs regularly on network TV in America. The only other time TV gets screwed over is during the baseball playoffs, but that's just Fox, so no one cares.

Also stop sleeping!
That's true. Had shows cancelled because of both the Euro and Wimbledon Tennis and I expect more to come with the Olympics.

Despite the fact the country should be in a state where everyone has all the free digital channels we still act as if we have only five terrestrial channels and stick everything worth watching on those, including the sport. Except for anime as that has no place on British television.

And I need my beauty sleep.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
[Amagami]
They're short character-specific adventure games that were released last year in Japan. Maya and Hibiki both got theirs.
There also was this longer adventure game, earlier this year, but I believe it focuses more on Ayatsuji (I should get it in a few days, I think?).
That doesn't help me!

Still a virgin.
Hahaha, of course. Juinichi
needs them pure.
They really should do an OVA of her for larfs, just like they did with Stalker girl and Miya.

wonzo

Banned
K-On!! SP2

this was a bit more :firehawk than the first special but it was still fairly light hearted. only one more to go! :) :| :( ;_;

k-on%21%21SP2c.jpg

Best girl gonna best girl.

damn straight

Remove DTL stops trolling and replace it with Charles <3.

Edit - Cajun got (back from being) banned again!?

Edit 2 - Haven't watched an anime episode in like 8 weeks, anything worth watching from this season?
Natsuyuki Rendezvous, Humanity Has Declined, Binbougami ga! and Joshiraku are all pretty good. The first 3 especially so but YMMV on the last one. (KUMETA!)

cajunator

Banned
K-On!! SP2

this was a bit more :firehawk than the first special but it was still fairly light hearted. only one more to go! :) :| :( ;_;

k-on%21%21SP2c.jpg

damn straight

Natsuyuki Rendezvous, Humanity Has Declined, Binbougami ga! and Joshiraku are all pretty good. The first 3 especially so but YMMV on the last one. (KUMETA!)

Tari Tari is good too!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
[Amagami]
Couldn't find the time to play them yet!
From what I've read, it seems Hibiki's story is quite popular and
rather bittersweet
. Maya's story was very well received as well.
Well, Hibiki is NTRing Morishima after all. Although I suppose it's an alternate reality like with the other girls. lol

I find it funny that the game is popular enough that they would make new stuff for the side-characters that they didn't think anyone would care about.

Branduil

You know, the anime threads are rapidly reaching the point where it's impossible to keep up with them any more.

Also, what did you guys do to make Hosanna quit the thread?

cajunator

Banned
You know, the anime threads are rapidly reaching the point where it's impossible to keep up with them any more.

Also, what did you guys do to make Hosanna quit the thread?

I know what you mean. Sometimes I head off to work and if its too busy to post I often come back to 15-20 pages of stuff to catch up on >_

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Usually there's only 200-300 new posts when i return from being asleep incapacitated, sometimes there's around a thousand, though. :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
just scroll down and skim stuff. Only weirdos reply to stuff 20 pages back anyways!

That's what I usually do in the mornings during my waking up and drinking tea period. I'm still half asleep to take everything in but I still end up making a decent first post of the day.

cajunator

Banned
I prefer coffee.

It doesnt matter to me. I usually start with a hot cup of coffee or tea. It doesnt really matter.
I'm kind of weird too that I don't wake up half asleep. I bolt right the fuck out of the bed and move at 100%. I'm obviously an alien, and I happen to like earthling caffeine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom