• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I'm okay with this.

I was about to say. Hinata fighting to protect her man bumped her up to top-tier in my book.

I don't know. I thought it was pretty stupid. Meh... w/e. Then again I don't really like any of the female cast in Naruto. They tend to just annoy me.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I don't know. I thought it was pretty stupid. Meh... w/e. Then again I don't really like any of the female cast in Naruto. They tend to just annoy me.

How in the fuck was it stupid? She wanted to save the man she loves.

Are you kidding me?

It would have been nice if something came out of the confession, but of course Kishi said "fuck this" so he could focus on NarutoxSasuke.

We're pretty much doomed for that eventual pairing.

I'll be mad as shit if
Naruto and Sasuke both die at the end. Well Sasuke can die for all I care, I just want my NaruHina to happen.

duckroll

If you see your country's flag in the image below, you will be able to watch Ookami Kodomo in a cinema:

T06nc.jpg

kayos90

How in the fuck was it stupid? She wanted to save the man she loves.

Are you kidding me?

We're pretty much doomed for that eventual pairing.

I'll be mad as shit if
Naruto and Sasuke both die at the end. Well Sasuke can die for all I care, I just want my NaruHina to happen.

Cuz they didn't follow-up on it at all. All she did was save Naruto and that was it. Nothing. NADA. As a result, the whole precedent leaves something distasteful in my mouth.

Honestly, how can anyone not like K-ON?

Cuz I feel like it's just random happenings with nothing really going for it. I feel like its overall absence of plot makes it a horrible watch.

duckroll

Tari Tari - Episode 3

This show is really weird. Now it has a pig and a squirrel, in addition to the horse and the cat, and God knows what else. The foreign stalker is weird too. Everything is weird. Nothing really makes sense in this school. There are no laws of logic being followed. But... it's pretty charming, and I like it. It's kinda like watching high school SAO in terms of logic though. Lol.

kayos90

Tari Tari - Episode 3

This show is really weird. Now it has a pig and a squirrel, in addition to the horse and the cat, and God knows what else. The foreign stalker is weird too. Everything is weird. Nothing really makes sense in this school. There are no laws of logic being followed. But... it's pretty charming, and I like it. It's kinda like watching high school SAO in terms of logic though. Lol.

No comment on the English? I thought Sakai needed to go back and take remedial lessons.

SDBurton

Cuz they didn't follow-up on it at all. All she did was save Naruto and that was it. Nothing. NADA. As a result, the whole precedent leaves something distasteful in my mouth.

Welcome to shounen.

Welcome to NarutoxSasuke.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Haruto is awesome, that is, has the coolest abilities, that cool personality, and is a ninja, ninjas is definitely awesome, in SSO.
He may have the coolest abilities but he has done nothing of significance against anyone of significance. He's character is about as flat as you can get too (oh look at me I'm the cool guy with 'tude that takes no shit).

To be fair, every character in Omega is shit.

kayos90

Welcome to shounen.

Welcome to NarutoxSasuke.

At least they allude to shit for that stuff. With the Hinata thing, nothing. NOTHING AT ALL. It's dumb and I thnk it's actually more criminal than K-On. So yeah, it's really stupid.

cajunator

Banned

Cuz I feel like it's just random happenings with nothing really going for it. I feel like its overall absence of plot makes it a horrible watch.

A lot of anime is just random happenings. Look at Joshiraku for example. K-on is cute. thats its reason to be. Its cute silly fun for fans of cute silly fun things. It apparently has found a quite significant audience who likes cute silly fun things as well.

SDBurton

At least they allude to shit for that stuff. With the Hinata thing, nothing. NOTHING AT ALL. It's dumb and I thnk it's actually more criminal than K-On. So yeah, it's really stupid.

As if they were really going to confirm a pairing right then and there, snuffing out NarutoxSakura or NarutoxSasuke. Come on now.

duckroll

E7AO Ep14 is looking like a pretty strong challenger in terms of "most people who worked on an episode":

- 1 Episode Director
- 3 Storyboarders

- 3 Character Animation Directors
- 3 Mecha Animation Directors
- 4 Assistant Animation Directors

- 30 named Key Animators
- 3 outside studios assisting on Key Animation

- 14 named 2nd Key Animators
- 20 outside studios assisting on 2nd Key Animation

kayos90

As if they were really going to confirm a pairing right then and there, snuffing out NarutoxSakura or NarutoxSasuke. Come on now.

I don't expect confirmation of pairing or anything. I just want something significant afterwards. I mean, for gosh sakes the girl almost died for the man. The freaking crap.

A lot of anime is just random happenings. Look at Joshiraku for example. K-on is cute. thats its reason to be. Its cute silly fun for fans of cute silly fun things. It apparently has found a quite significant audience who likes cute silly fun things as well.

Random happening with no great overarching plot. Yeah... that's bad in my eyes.

I can see how it appeals to others but definitely not for me. Hence why I can enjoy Tari Tari but not stand K-On.

E7AO Ep14 is looking like a pretty strong challenger in terms of "most people who worked on an episode":

- 1 Episode Director
- 3 Storyboarders

- 30 named Key Animators

You always make me smile

Go_Ly_Dow

Tari Tari - Episode 3

"i am no money, thank you!"

"i canto understando"

now i need that .gif of wien leaving the room.

/XX/

If you see your country's flag in the image below, you will be able to watch Ookami Kodomo in a cinema:
Also worth noting that all of those countries in continental Europe will be receiving a disc release or TV emissions of the film afterwards, as VIZ Media Europe has the rights for both as well as for the theatrical premieres:

VIZ MEDIA EUROPE ACQUIRES RIGHTS FOR WOLF CHILDREN
http://www.vizeurope.com/index.php?...ope-acquires-rights-for-wolf-children&lang=en

This is important because in a possible lack of agreements with film distribution networks on some of this countries, those outings on cinema could be relegated to specific local cinema festivals and such, limited only to the audience that can assist to this type of events.

Firemind

Also worth noting that all of those countries in continental Europe will be receiving a disc release or TV emissions of the film afterwards, as VIZ Media Europe has the right for for both as well as for these theatrical premieres:

VIZ MEDIA EUROPE ACQUIRES RIGHTS FOR WOLF CHILDREN
http://www.vizeurope.com/index.php?...ope-acquires-rights-for-wolf-children&lang=en

This is important because with a lack of agreements with distribution networks on some of this countries, this outings on cinema could be relegated to specific local festivals and such, limiting the possible audience that can assist to this type of events.

So it'll be published by Kazé? Fuck this shit.

Caesnd

- 1 Episode Director
- 3 Storyboarders

- 30 named Key Animators

Ok... so this is how hype feels.

Grzi

The only variation of that ending Id accept is if they both end up killing each other in one final up close blow at the same time falling over and crying in a passionate display of true friendship, which has fanarts.

Though Naruto seemed to or even Sasuke indicate if they fight they would both die, so it could be possible.

Dear God, what an amazing post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom