• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taruranto

Natsuyuki Rendezvous 04

I know that feeling bro. We all know that feeling. bro. ;_;

This episode wasn't as visually arresting as the three before it. Lots of janky animation and derpy faces going on. Even so, the writing is great enough as to carry the whole thing through. They totally captured that sensation of the awkward first date going on. Plus, feels.

brb gonna bawl over my pillow

pKX8cl.png

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Daria S1 1-14 (COMPLETE) - This show is awesome. I love all the characters, the dialogue is great. It's funny how I had no idea a show I watched randomly here and there on TV when I was 11, could end up being this awesome watching it again at the age of 21.

Starting S2 later tonight!

Also, Tatsuya Ishihara is directing. I really don't like anything he has done besides Nichijou, but I really enjoyed Nichijou (See avatar) so it makes me at least interested in this project.
You like Nichijou but not K-ON!!.;_; I can't take you seriously any-more.

cajunator

Banned
Daria S1 1-14 (COMPLETE) - This show is awesome. I love all the characters, the dialogue is great. It's funny how I had no idea a show I watched randomly here and there on TV when I was 11, could end up being this awesome watching it again at the age of 21.

Starting S2 later tonight!

You like Nichijou but not K-ON!!.;_; I can't take you seriously any-more.

He probably just prefers Nichijou's style.

Nafe

Also, Tatsuya Ishihara is directing. I really don't like anything he has done besides Nichijou, but I really enjoyed Nichijou (See avatar) so it makes me at least interested in this project.

Ah, didn't know that, thanks. I haven't seen the K-On! movie yet but I assume it will be really good. All the other shows I've seen that's he's worked on I've liked.

I haven't seen Nichijou so I actually thought your avatar was from the ending to Usagi Drop since it looked like something from there.

Narag

Binbougami ga 4

Momou's a good addition and the I enjoyed the comedy throughout for the first time I think rather than just here and there. Next ep looks promising too.

Gundam Wing 3

Heero is intense, he popped his broken bone back into place, was making a face like Duo. Battlefield on the other side resolved nicely
Quartre and Trowa surrendered to each other
. I hope all five meet soon and their goal stated, just a bit confused on which entity in this series is an antagonist as well as what are the "X-rounder~ish" powers present here, because clearly the people are a bit more durable than regular humans.

Narag

Gundam Wing 3

Heero is intense, he popped his broken bone back into place, was making a face like Duo. Battlefield on the other side resolved nicely
Quartre and Trowa surrendered to each other
. I hope all five meet soon and their goal stated, just a bit confused on which entity in this series is an antagonist as well as what are the "X-rounder~ish" powers present here, because clearly the people are a bit more durable than regular humans.

I'm so glad you started this.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I am surprised DTL hasn't seen Gundam Wing.

It's like the archtypical yaoi show in the U.S. Many a fangirl has had their start in Heero/Duo fics.

Pokemon B/W Rival Destinies 22

6wtAc.gif

I think someone has a muscle fetish.

So, random tournament time! Which has a theme of mostly everyone using a fighting pokemon or something with fighting moves. Don't mind Mr. Fabulous and Iris to disregard that completely.

The matches weren't that bad. A little silly that Scraggy managed to win against a Simisage even after a High Jump Miss but that's Ash's haxing for you.

jbug617

Banned
Kono Naka Ni Hitori, Imouto Ga Iru! 4

It's the elimination game.
the first 2 girls ended up being childhood friends but he doesn't remember them due to his accident. When the first girl ended up confessing, I thought wow they are going to end this quick but of course there was a twist.

Branduil

Apart from the fact that, y'know, they're body pillows, they are surprisingly inoffensive.

Body pillows themselves have legitimate uses. Of course, those uses don't require anime characters printed on them...

Also, weren't they complaining about fanart people were making of the show on the internet? And yet they're selling this?

The Precures are amputees?

Maybe they're like the Starfox characters and they have artificial legs in order to withstand higher g-forces.

Narag

Urusei Yatsura Beautiful Dreamer

Holy shit, I'll have to give this a second (or third or fourth...) watch to fully form opinions on it. So damn good that first time though.

cajunator

Banned
Body pillows themselves have legitimate uses. Of course, those uses don't require anime characters printed on them...

Also, weren't they complaining about fanart people were making of the show on the internet? And yet they're selling this?

Maybe they're like the Starfox characters and they have artificial legs in order to withstand higher g-forces.

I wonder if Studios would hate my fanart. Its pretty benign. Im sure there are worse offenders.

Ultimadrago

Urusei Yatsura Beautiful Dreamer

This was a really neat watch! It entertained from start to finish.

I'd also like to add that it's better than Paprika.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom