• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
right
and there was no age restrictions to the game?
I guess I shouldn't be thinking too much about a headset that somehow has the ability to fry brains passing safety restrictions
Not really hard to believe considering all the shady/dumb shit that goes down in our world. But let's not clog up the thread with more SAO nitpickery.

Defuser

right
and there was no age restrictions to the game?
I guess I shouldn't be thinking too much about a headset that somehow has the ability to fry brains passing safety restrictions
Creating a MMO game with such details sure cost a fortune so I'm sure greasing a few palms to look the other way isn't a problem for them.

Uchip

Banned
Creating a MMO game with such details sure cost a fortune so I'm sure greasing a few palms to look the other way isn't a problem for them.

lol
are the police even investigating?
im honestly more interested in whats going on outside of the mmo

Defuser

Sword Art Online OT - Batman ain't got shit on Kirito.

However I am interested in doing a Magi OT but duckroll will probably beat me to the punch first.

sonicmj1

You've all made me do something crazy.

iCbgUdm9T3uD9.jpg

Someone make the graphics for the character, plot, and main banner and I'll do the rest.

Graphics are overrated when it comes to OTs.

They shouldn't have lumped all the anime in certain franchises. I wouldn't recommend original FS/N while highly recommending F/Z. Same with DB, SnS, Key, and Gundam.

ALSO WHERE THE FUCK IS COWBOY BEBOP? Honestly these lists point out how drastically it seems the perceptions of people in the West compare to that in the East.

I'd caution against relying on random Internet polls a lot when forming your conception of Japanese anime fans.

As for Cowboy Bebop, it still seems to be quite popular in Japan, as its upcoming BD rerelease is on track to sell quite well.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
You've all made me do something crazy.

iCbgUdm9T3uD9.jpg

Graphics are overrated when it comes to OTs.

lol. I'm really debating whether I should make it or not. Meh... I really doubt anyone would talk in the OT. Hell, no one talks in the E7AO OT anymore.

lol. I'm really debating whether I should make it or not. Meh... I really doubt anyone would talk in the OT. Hell, no one talks in the E7AO OT anymore.

Well you never know if you dont try, so might as well do it, what does one have to lose? At ten weeks out I dont even think it needs to be all fancy, simple OT's are best OT's...

Jarmel

Banned
I'd caution against relying on random Internet polls a lot when forming your conception of Japanese anime fans.

As for Cowboy Bebop, it still seems to be quite popular in Japan, as its upcoming BD rerelease is on track to sell quite well.

Are there any other sources? You could do a similar poll in the US and that list would be radically different. It probably wouldn't be perfectly representative but it would pretty close I wager to a general viewpoint. You could look at BD/DVD sales and I have a feeling it would match up fairly well except for a few outliers such as Hyouka.

Dresden

new episode of a popular show comes out -> people talk about said new episode of a popular show before the chatter subsides over the course of a day -> oh god a fucking plague

Risette

A Good Citizen
Now you know how I feel when people were talking about F/Z or Penguin Drum.
I think F/Z is decentish and Penguindrum is bad with some good episodes. So it's not like I really cared a lot for the discussion there either. But at least they didn't keep going over the same subject over and over and over and over and over within those shows.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I think F/Z is decentish and Penguindrum is bad with some good episodes. So it's not like I really cared a lot for the discussion there either. But at least they didn't keep going over the same subject over and over and over and over and over within those shows.

That's the joy. We spread the love, hate, misery, all around. It's party time for everyone!

Detatoko Princess 1

smh

LOL. Was it that bad?

jman2050

There isn't exactly a glut of anime to watch on Saturday like on certain other days.

People will talk about what just aired and what's popular. Nothing more to it.

Jarmel

Banned

To be fair, both those shows were much more ambitious than pretty much everything coming out this season. There was more to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom